Monday, 10 March 2014

The Life In Letters Tag

So I was recently tagged to do the Life in Letters tag by PrettyLovelyGirls ! I LOVE this idea so much! They are so easy to read and I find it so interesting seeing what everyone else has been picking! So here is my life in letters...... 

A is for America - Back in 2012 I went travelling around America for 6 weeks. This has to be the greatest experience of my life so far - nothing will ever compare to it. New York, Washington DC, LA, San Francisco, Las Vegas, Florida, New York - Weeks I will never forget. (you can read all about it in my Travel Diary posts remember :)

B is for Buffy - By far my favourite TV show of all time - I am a major geek when it comes to this show - seriously.. ask me anything! Favourite character? Buffy or Andrew. Favourite episodes? Something Blue, Once More With Feeling, The Wish, The Gift ......... oooo I just have too many!
C is for Cinema - One of the things I love doing most in my spare time! I am such a movie lover and going to the cinema and seeing a new film with a bag of popcorn on my lap is perfect!

D is for Disneyworld - Everyone knows I am a Disney obsessive so I had to include the happiest place on earth! I LOVE Disney and everything about it. I cannot wait to go back to Florida in September!

E is for Eating - haha this makes me sounds like a right fatty! Got to love FOOD! Favourite foods - chocolate, Christmas dinner and macaroni cheese (preferably my Mum's!)

F is for Festivals - where I live (check out the letter I!) has 2 major Festivals each Summer and the year just isn't the same without them - I always have the best time! Highlights have been seeing N.E.R.D., Stevie Wonder, Elton John, Christina Perri and going on the bumer cars with Kate Moss back in 2007!

G is for Glamour - Got to have some in your life! Make-up, hair, fashion - got to have some glitz and glam! 

H is for Holidays - Something everyone loves doing - weather it's from going with my parents when I was a kid or getting drunk with my girls over the last few years, I have the best holiday memories!
I is for Isle Of Wight - My home, I have lived here my whole life and I love it. There's no place like home and this place is beautiful. Appley beach is one of my favourite places in the world.

J is for Joey - Boyfriend, Bestie and Roomie. Been with this guy since 2007 and wouldn't change him for the world.

K is for Kirstie - That would be me. Writer of the blog, taker of the photos, tweeter of the tweets ... HI! Make my day, click here and hit follow?!

L is for Life - Make the most of it. 

M is for Make-up - that was a bit of an obvious one! Make-up is one of the things in life that I have a passion for, I love spending money, time and effort on! (it is also for Musicals - one of my favourite things.... I just wish I could be in one!)
N is for 'New Post' - I am loving writing new posts everyday - my blog is my favourite hobby, I love putting all my spare time and effort into it. It makes me happy.

O is for Opportunity - this year I want to try and take every one that I get.

P is for Photographs - The greatest way to capture a moment and a memory <3

Q is for Queen - In my opinion one of the greatest bands ever to have been created. Freddie Mercury is a ledgend and We Will Rock You the musical is one of the best I've ever seen. 
R is for Rock Challenge - some of my favourite memories of being a teenager are the 5 years at high school doing Rock Challenge! My school was obvs amazing (totes biased!) we went to Germany every year to compete in the European comp and I just loved being the choreographer for 3 years of it!

S is for Springer Spaniels - My lil pups! If you've followed my blog for a while or follow me on twitter you know I my family have 2 Springer Spaniels - they are the cutest.

T is for Taylor Swift - I love her and her music. This is the artist I could listen to on repeat all day everyday, being front row at The Red Tour was a dream come true.

U is for Unbelievably amazing friends - I cannot even begin to start writing about how these people just make my life complete. The greatest girls and gay you will ever meet, I could not live without them.
V is for Voldemort .... H was taken so this is how I'm getting Harry Potter into my Life in Letters! I am such a Harry Potter fan - I still don't understand how people don't like it!

W is for Wizard Of Oz - Well you can tell from my blog name that I am a fan, always have been since I was little, I just love Judy Garland - my home is just full of Wizard Of Oz themed things.

X is for xoxo to all you lovely readers, followers and friends - you make me smile  :)

Y is for Youtube - a site that I have been glued to for years and one of the reasons I started this blog. There are so many people I am subscribed to from daily vloggers like the Shaytards to the obvious beauty babes like Zoe, Blair, Elle & Beth Mota! I just wish I had the confidence and time to do my own videos.

Z is for Zzzzzzzzzz - I like to sleep... alot. Oh & Zac Efron, who doesn't love Zac Efron?

I tag these 6 beauts .....

Liza - Glambeautys
Katie - Sugarfixx Beauty
Becky - Lipgloss and Lashes
Shree - Porcelain Shree
Laura - Tease Flutter Pout
Estelle - Letmegoxo
 GFC | Bloglovin | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest | Tumblr
Share:

5 comments

  1. Such a cute entry! I haven't been tagged but I think I might just do it anyway! It is such a fabulous idea!! Enjoyed reading it!

    Anna xx
    www.Beautyypie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely tag! X

    www.whatlouiseisloving.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will definitely be doing this tag! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE Buffy! :) I loved getting to know you more through this post :)
    xo T
    www.prettylovelygirls.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Finally got some time to read this tag! This is so interesting! I'm starting on it now! ;)

    Thanks for tagging me!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so so much for coming over and checking out my blog! Feel free to leave a comment or question - or for an instant answer tweet me @alohakirstie and I'll be sure to get back to you asap :)

© Aloha Kirstie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig