Friday 23 June 2017

Five Of My Favourite Things Purchased At Disneyworld

I'm back with another Disney post, it's been way too long since I've talked about one of my favourite things ever and I know I still have my Q&A to come (I haven't forgotten) but I thought before then I would share some of my favourite Disney possessions and more importantly ones from Disneyworld!

I have been lucky enough to venture to Florida three times since 2012 and each time, of course, I have spent hour upon hour (at the horror of my boyfriend and best friend) browsing round the gift shops and stores all over Disney.
No doubt thousands of dollars later and I have a home full of pictures, magnets, kitchenware, plush toys, stationery and god knows what else! But there are so bits that mean just a little bit more than others and I wanted to share five of my FAV Disneyworld bits that I've picked up over the years! 

 My Disney Pandora charms are so, so special to me. I got my first Pandora bracelet this past Christmas (2016) from my best friend and one of the first things I thought when I opened it was.... I cannot wait to buy Disney charms!
I have two - the Fantasyland Firework Charm which my boyfriend bought me from Magic Kingdom on our first day of our holiday this year which I adore and I have the Mickey Mouse Ears Charm which I bought for myself to remind me of my favourite place!
These charms aren't the cheapest but I love that I get to wear them every single day and have that happy reminder on my wrist!
Minnie ears!!! Such an iconic buy from Disneyworld and if you've been to Florida and haven't worn a pair then who are you? Looking at these in my room makes me miss walking round the parks, taking it all in on a daily basis... ahh holidays!
This castle phone case is actually the second version I have had of it. Back in 2014 I had an iPhone 5s (I think) and I bought this exact case apart from the fact it was hard plastic. As I had a phone upgrade back in Jan 2016 I had been Disney phone caseless for far too long so I couldn't wait to get back to DW and pick up a replacement! The perfect way to keep a bit of Disney in my life 24/7!
If you follow me on social media I think you probably ALL saw me rocking my MU cap during my Disney trip this year. I spotted this in our hotel shop and feel in love (yes I am 27 don't judge!) then bought it from Magic Kingdom during our first day there. Such a cute little replica of Mike's hat!
Last but not least this is something I bought from Disneyworld 5 years ago during my first ever trip. This trip was spent with my best friend and it was a literal dream come true for me, the photo in the frame is of me and my bestie... and believe or not this wasn't actually posed for, just a perfect snapshot of us both looking at the castle at the same time! The quote makes me happy and fits the photo perfectly.


Find everything online here (although I have no idea if you can order it... *sad face*) :
Firework Pandora Charm - http://bit.ly/2rzTIcZ 
Mickey Pandora Charm - http://bit.ly/2sxyEFn 
Similar Photo Frames - http://bit.ly/2sQFLM1
iPhone Casehttp://bit.ly/2tpSQZG

What are some of your favourite items you've picked up from Disneyworld over the years?

Share:

1 comment

  1. I have my eyes on an Alice in Wonderland Pandora charm for my trip in November.

    Victoria x
    FlorenceandMary.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so so much for coming over and checking out my blog! Feel free to leave a comment or question - or for an instant answer tweet me @alohakirstie and I'll be sure to get back to you asap :)

© Aloha Kirstie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig