Tuesday 4 July 2017

ASOS Summer Sale Picks Under £15


"The ASOS sale is now upto 70% off" .... literally the e-mail I am constantly waiting for and the one my bank account dreads. Music to my ASOS-loving ears! 

As the glorious sale is coming to an end I thought I would give you a quick last minute peek into the total and utter bargains I've spotted throughout the sale... all for £15 or under... because you likes spending lots when you don't have too!
(Don't forget to search #KirstieShops on Twitter for more daily finds from moi!)


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so so much for coming over and checking out my blog! Feel free to leave a comment or question - or for an instant answer tweet me @alohakirstie and I'll be sure to get back to you asap :)

© Aloha Kirstie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig