Thursday 17 August 2017

Disney Wishlist #21



Share:

3 comments

  1. the cake tin is so cute! Primark has an amazing range of disney at the moment and needless to say, I want it all!
    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute wishlist - I love the BATB pjs and the Minnie cake tin so much!

    Lovely haul! I love the Central Perk Pjs, its such a shame about the Marie ones! Also with Primark nails I never use the glue, you can get a really good brush on nail glue from Superdrug for about £2 to use if you ever fancy having another go with them :) I don't own a Fitbit but the blaze looks unreal so I may invest at some point!

    Yasmin x
    The Sweet Seven Five

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the tshirt! I'm going to DLP in September so have already started planning outfits. Asda and Primark have some great bits in atm. Danielle || Miss Danielle

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so so much for coming over and checking out my blog! Feel free to leave a comment or question - or for an instant answer tweet me @alohakirstie and I'll be sure to get back to you asap :)

© Aloha Kirstie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig