Friday 24 May 2013

Nailed it - with Kardashian Kolor

Chipped nails are the bane of my life. They are not a good look one ANYONE and even if I was bed bound for a week I'm sure I would STILL somehow find a way to chip mine.

So, baring this in mind, I probably end up painting my nails at least once a week to make sure they are looking neat and tidy. Today I've settled on a colour that I have actually only worn a couple of times before, even though I've owned it for over a year now and it is the Nicole by O.P.I. Kardashian Kolor in "Back To Reality...TV".


I own a few of the 'Kardashian Kolors' and all the colours are really unique and as aswell as the amazing end result I am also obsessed with the names of them, they are really cool and quirky and normally a play on words. (another easy selling point when it comes to attracting me to products). I actually purchased this whilst in America but as far as I am aware they are available in the UK aswell.

 This is a pretty lilac colour with a slight pink iridescent shine to it and is described as a "pretty little periwinkle". This polish is perfect for spring/summer. I like the fact is has the slight shimmer to it as it makes it different to alot of the other lilac and pastel colours that are out on the market.





I love this nail polish and am always a fan of the colours and collections that O.P.I. bring out. The only thing I would say with this particular polish is that it does need a good few coats to get a good opaque colour as there's nothing worse than a watering thin coat of nail varnish.



(Yes we can all see that 1. I have really small hands/nails and 2. I'm pretty messy when painting my nails.)



Share:

7 comments

  1. It's a lovely colour!! Where did you get your rings? There super cute! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! The rings are a bit mix and match but most of them are from a set from Primark that I got last month! x

      Delete
  2. What a great colour and an even better review!
    I love your rings hehehe.

    Kelly || DayDreamsDaisyChains.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh thats a great nail colour and an even better name! Then again the kardashians have a lot inspiration from their dramatic life!

    Thank you for sending me your link on twitter!
    International 750 Follower Giveaway
    xoXo
    BreezeyBee Blog

    Ps: you have word verification >____<

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love all the names for them! So cute! Have a few more so may do another post on them! Ooo thank you I wasn't aware I've now switched it off :-)!! Ill make sure to change your blog out! Xxx

      Delete

Thank you so so much for coming over and checking out my blog! Feel free to leave a comment or question - or for an instant answer tweet me @alohakirstie and I'll be sure to get back to you asap :)

© Aloha Kirstie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig