Tuesday 24 June 2014

Nip + Fab CC Cream & CC Eye Fix Review

Was I only person who thought that Nip + Fab consisted of products were purely for things like cellulite and wrinkles?! Seriously where have I been? 
Tut, tut to me and my beauty brand sterotyping!

Turns out this cheeky little brand has got a whole range of products out ranging from shower treats to skincare to make-up ... and make-up is what I'm chatting about today!
You may have spotted these recently in my Minimal Summer Make-up post - read here!

So.....BB creams/products never really took my fancy that much but... CC creams, well that is a different story! I've bought a few over the past year and have been so pleasantly surprised I'd say everytime. 
Where I'm used to wearing a high coverage foundation daily so it's a lovely feeling to wear something that still have great coverage but is lighter on the skin, especially in this hot weather!
Nip + Fab CC Cream* & CC Eye Fix*
This CC Cream has been on the top of my make-up bag for the last couple of weeks, it has literally come to my rescue in this hot and stuffy weather! (I'm not complaining - it's much nicer than rain!)
Not only does it have a 30SPF which, for me, is essential for summer but it only contains Soline & Hyaluronic acid to keep your skin super moisturised for 24 hours!
Keeping your skin hydrated is key in the summer, my skin can feel so drained of moisture after just a few hours especially when I am down the beach, so this stuff is a life-saver.
If you are like me, someone who can't bare not putting on a base but can't stand having a melted face of foundation then you will love this!
When I first saw the shade I was a little nervous it looked slightly orange ...BUT once I had applied and blended it in it sat perfectly and gave me a smooth and radiant finish without feeling thick or heavy.
 The concealer eye fix works perfectly with it aswell.
Now this isn't an 'eye fix' that is going to cover your dark circles like a heavy duty concealer (aka Seveteen's Phwaorr Paint) but it is going to conceal them.
This clever stuff is filled with light diffusing pigments which help brighten to under eye area and also life the eye area appearance! 
Keeping with the CC cream's benefits this stuff also locks in moisture with it's special beeswax ingredient and it also has one of my fav little treats included... vitamin E!
I love the twist applicator and have really been enjoying using this alongside the CC cream for a simple everyday face!
These two are definitely top of my summer make-up list and have helped me wave goodbye to thick and heavy foundations for times when they are total unnecessary! 

Have you tried anything from Nip + Fab recently? I have a huge wishlist and would love to know if you guys have been loving anything!!

Bloglovin | YouTube | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram
Share:

4 comments

  1. It's not a brand that I'm familiar with but I'll keep an eye out for them now. I never seem to get eye brighteners quite right.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the CC cream I got it in a beauty box & I use it regularly as well. I find it's good but doesn't cover as well as I would like so I usually use it around my eyes after concealer to lighten my dark circles a bit :)

    hellomissjordan.blogspot.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooo I want to try the CC cream, foundation is too heavy in this weather!

    Hannah xo | hannatalks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooo I've actually never tried a CC cream! You're so right that foundation is just too much at the moment, I've been hating applying it everyday. Will have to look into this, :)

    http://www.lifeisbutaadream.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so so much for coming over and checking out my blog! Feel free to leave a comment or question - or for an instant answer tweet me @alohakirstie and I'll be sure to get back to you asap :)

© Aloha Kirstie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig