Monday 30 June 2014

Montagne Jeunesse Hot Spring Sauna Face Mask

Yes.... my face has experienced yet another face mask that I must hare with you all! 
You may remember in a recent boots haul post I showed 4 of the Montagne Jeunesse face masks that I had grabbed while they were on offer!
 Well I treated myself to one of them this week and thought I would pop up a review for you guys!
Now I had never ever tried a self-heating mask before this, as I had always been a bit worried by skin would react (I had one nasty face mask disaster once and it's made me forever weary of such things!) - but I was home for the whole day so thought even if there was some form of disaster I could hide away and wait for it to go down...... anyway saying all that - my skin was fine!

I cleansed my face and opened up the sachet ready to be amazed by it's volcanicness (yes that's a word now!)
This stuff is made with volcanic spring powder and chopped ginger .... so if you aren't a fan of the ginger scent then this is not the on for you! Personally, I love the smell! 
With it's exfoliating bamboo I slowly massaged the product evenly over my face and left it for 10 minutes!
 The heating was strange - it really did heat up and for a second I was a little nervous but it was fine! The warming helps to open up your pores for a nice deep clean and you can really feel it working!
After 10 minutes I rinsed off the mask, which is fairly abrasive I will worn you - so if you have really sensitive skin this may not be for you, but I found it okay! 

Afterwards my skin felt so smooth and soft, it literally felt like all the dead skin and cells had been completely wiped away and I was left with a sparkling fresh face!
For only £1 this is definitely worth the pennies for a fab weekly/fortnightly pamper!

Like this post? Follow on Bloglovin!
Follow on Bloglovin
Click below to check out A Yellow Brick Blog on YouTube

Share:

7 comments

  1. THESE MASKS ARE AMAZING! Great post beautifulll.

    www.beautysblessings.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen this around but never tried a heating face mask before! Next time I see it I'll have to buy it - so cheap too! x

    Angela | The Sunday Chapter

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love self heating masks, it does wonders for my skin.


    Gaby x

    theglamdottylife.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am a huge fan of self-heating masks, though some of them do get very warm quite quickly x
    Beautyqueenuk xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This sounds amazing (: I haven't tried a self heating mask for so long, may have to pick this one up soon (: xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I seriously these masks and I use them when I want to switch it up a bit from my Origins masks!

    xx

    Shree

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Such beautiful photos. Since we've arrived in Calgary I've appreciated the tips and suggestions that I've found on your blog. Thanks! More Help

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so so much for coming over and checking out my blog! Feel free to leave a comment or question - or for an instant answer tweet me @alohakirstie and I'll be sure to get back to you asap :)

© Aloha Kirstie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig