Friday 27 June 2014

POTW #20 : Rimmel Colour Rush Lip Crayon - I Want Candy

Pink lip products and I go together like pea and carrots. I am obsessed and as Miley would say ... I can't stop and I won't stop -  they just keep on coming and my collection is literally growing by the day.... I have issues okay!
You may have seen this in my Boots Haul video I uploaded last week! This is one of the Rita Ora lip crayon from Rimmel and I had been eyeing it up for a while!

It is a gorgeous barbie bubblegum pink shade - perfect for summer! Lip crayons are my favourite at the moment, fab colour, great pigmentation and super hydrating and smooth! One of my top go-to colours at the moment ... so tempted to get some more of these Rimmel beauts.....

Follow on Bloglovin

Share:

12 comments

  1. This is such a gorgeous shade :) I haven't tried the Rimmel lip crayons but I've heard great things about them. x

    JordanAlice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful color, indeed!

    xx

    Shree

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning colour! I've not yet tried the Rimmel lip crayons but next time I see them I think I may grab one! :)

    The Sunday Chapter xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't believe I've not tried these yet, this is the most perfect summer shade x

    Kate | A British Sparkle

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the shade! Perfect for the summer. These crayon packaging is a real hit lately! It's slowlyyyyyyy growing on me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love lip crayons and this one looks lovely, such a great colour for Summer! :)

    Jessica | Jessica’s Journal ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a lovely shade!

    x Rose
    http://crumbliest.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was looking at this today and didn't get it.. now I wish I did! Don't you hate it when that happens?! Lol! x

    Kerry @ Lived With Love | Mummy, Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow its so pigmented! I love this bet it looks gorgeous on you xxxx

    Laura | Tease Flutter Pout

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a gorgeous colour, I could never pull it off though! Would love to see it on you.

    Belle ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous colour - I love me a pink lip too! I've got some of these lip crayons myself and they're SUPER hydrating!

    XO, G from grace'd

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm in love with these! They last all day and give off the most amazing colour :) xo

    PaintingPaperFlowers

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so so much for coming over and checking out my blog! Feel free to leave a comment or question - or for an instant answer tweet me @alohakirstie and I'll be sure to get back to you asap :)

© Aloha Kirstie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig