Thursday 19 June 2014

10 Random Facts About Kirstie : YouTube

Oh dear... I finally went and did it! 
I have officially uploaded a proper video onto youtube.... social suicide or fun new hobby?

I thought to start with I'd just do a quick - 10 Random Facts (and they are seriously random!) 
This is totally terrifying to me and I do feel like a bit of a plonker BUT... yolo (yes I did just say yolo!)
 Please let me know what you think (Good or bad... just be honest ... but not mean) and maybe I'll do another. 
This could just all fall flat on it's face and I'm totally prepared for that but if you guys like then I'll make another video very soon! 

If you do like the video it would mean the world to me if you hit subscribe :)
Share:

12 comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great first video sweetie. YouTube is a scary place! I've subscribed - think im ur 1st! YEAY. Look forward to more v soon
    Sara xoxo
    http://gemziclesprinkles.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely first video! Love your blog especially your ebay lists - if you buy anything from your lists you could do a haul/review sometime!

    Keep it up.
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. So exciting, i just started making Youtube videos too, i shall subscribe to you now, my channel is Frankie Boo if you want to sub to me too :)

    Frankie Boo Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. How exciting, well done! I think your first video is great! x

    Kirsty
    pearlsandsparkle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats :) Can't wait to see more! xo's

    Laura
    Pink Frenzy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loved eatching this video, you should definately do more :)

    Love Emma xx

    www.collagemepretty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. As you said you had a fear of Snakes, I honestly thought you said a fear of Steaks, was quite confused for a few seconds there! Great first video :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really nice video, I am looking forward to the next ones!

    prettyassummer.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yay well done you! You didn't seem nervous at all, I think you're a natural. :) Subscribed!
    www.lifeisbutaadream.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. nice to see and hear you :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aww I loved this video and I really can't wait to see more :D
    Counter Pretty

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so so much for coming over and checking out my blog! Feel free to leave a comment or question - or for an instant answer tweet me @alohakirstie and I'll be sure to get back to you asap :)

© Aloha Kirstie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig