Monday 29 July 2013

The Skincare Tag

I was recently tagged by the gorgeous Liza from Glambeautys to do this tag! I LOVE Liza's blog and following her on twitter - make sure you go and get check her out - she is literally stunning and her blog is such a good read!
So without any more rambling here we go - Kirstie does the Skincare Tag .... (few of my face favs in the photo below)


1. Describe your skincare routine in five words.
Easy, Simple, Affordable, Refreshing & Light.

2. What is your skin type? 
I've said this in previously posts before but I think my skin is definitely a combination. I never used to get oily skin but over the last few years I tend to get a little oily on my forehead and a few other patches but also have dry spots around my nose.

3. What is your favourite skincare product? 
Without a doubt Liz Earle's Cleanse & Polish I have lost count the amount of times I've raved about this on AYellowBrickBlog, it is just perfect for me, gets all my make-up of and always leaves my face feeling fresher than ever every single day!

4. Top blemish zapper?
I am (touch wood) extremely lucky with spots and don't really get outbreaks.... saying that I've had a few pop up over the last few weeks but I'm blaming that on the hot weather and me keeping my make-up routine the same during it! BUT in the odd occassion in which I get a hideous friend join my face I swear by Clearasil Ultra's Rapid Action Treatment Cream! Helps to reduce your spot and it's redness in just 4 hours! 

5. Face wipes….yay or nay?
If you asks me a few years ago I would say yay yay yay but nowadays I would say nay nay nay! I used these daily all throughout my teens but after using my current skincare products I have realised they weren't actually that great for my face especially for make-up removal! Saying that I do still have some at home for days where I am not wearing any make-up and want to freshen up but I don't include them in my daily routine.

6. Toner….yay or nay?
Liz Earle's Skin Tonic count? Then Yay! This stuff is amazing after cleansing and makes my skin feeling cleaner and brighter before using a moisturiser!

7. High end skincare or high end make up?
I'd pick high-end make-up, just because I am quite lucky with my skin and high-street products work just as well for me as higher end skincare products - so gimme the expensive make-up!!!

8. You’re in a French pharmacy and can only buy one item, what would it be? 
Bioderma Ceraline H20 - everyone cannot stop raving about this stuff so yes that is what I would pick! I've heard it's a rival for Cleane & Polish so would love to compare and make my own decision

9. Top skincare tip. 
Drink lots of water - I think this is my top tip for alot of things but I honestly think that drinking lots of water has so so many benefits and good effects on the body! Another one would be to NEVER sleep in your make-up, oh and try to have at least one day a week make-up free.

I TAG you all to join in with this tag and when you do make sure to let me know and send me a link, would love to read all your answers!
Share:

18 comments

  1. Love your answers! I agree that drinking water really does help with your skin.

    Sarah
    morethanadored.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sarah - yeah water is the key! x

      Delete
  2. Great tag definitely agree with drinking water and making sure to take makeup off every night xx

    Kayleighsbeautyfix.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are 2 tips to live buy for good and healthy skin! x

      Delete
  3. You use so many products I love but my favourite is without a doubt the liz earle cleanser which I actually reviewed today.

    fashion--geek
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed, I cannot live without Cleanse and Polish! x

      Delete
  4. Been wondering for ages whether I should give the bioderma a go! I hope it's worth it, I'm so tempted!

    marnimay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so tempted to buy some online to give it a go! x

      Delete
  5. Great post, I really enjoyed reading your answers! I should really drink more water, I just always forget! grrrr I think I'm gonna do this tag on my blog too! Just started following you, you have a great blog here! xx

    ferdies-place.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) Let me know when you have done the tag, I would love to read your answers!! x

      Delete
  6. I found this really fun to do and have loved reading other people's, water is definitely important, I forgot to include that in mine xx

    Beautyqueenuk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I love reading everyones answers - makes me discover so many products! xxx

      Delete
  7. Definitely agree with drinking lots of water, it makes such a difference!
    I did this tag a few weeks back :)

    Jess xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really does - water is the answer to so so many things and problems! x

      Delete
  8. Fab Hun thanks for joining in, I love your blog! I need to get a better routine in place And ditch the face wipes! Xx
    Liza

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so so much for coming over and checking out my blog! Feel free to leave a comment or question - or for an instant answer tweet me @alohakirstie and I'll be sure to get back to you asap :)

© Aloha Kirstie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig