Tuesday 23 July 2013

D.I.Y. Nails - imPRESS Press-On Manicure

I've looked at these and 'ummed' and 'arrred' about getting them for probably about a year now so this week I just bit the bullet and splashed out the £7.99 for them to give them a whirl - why not! (anything has got to be better than my chipped nail polish!)
These are the imPRESS press-on manicure nails from the company Broadway Nails in the shade 120 Totally Busted. 
They are a really really bright orange - which I think is the nail colour of the season! I'm loving all the different shades of orange out there at the moment and not just for nails.
I purchased these in Boots but I think they are available in most places nowadays!

This is going to be a fairly short post as well, there isn't much to explain! 
With just 4 short steps and only around 10/15 minutes I had the nails on neatly and securely!
All you have to do to apply is peel of the plastic on the back of the nail off and place onto your nail firmly.
Sometimes I struggle with doing my own false nails as I find it hard to find nails small enough to fit my own, I have hilariously small child-like hands! But with these there are 12 different sizes  to choose from and I managed to find one to fit each of my nails with ease!
These say they can last up to a week, I am currently on day 3 and still have them all on and haven't had any problems so far!

I love having them on and would definitely recommend them.
 Even if you just want them for a weekend, they are so so quick and easy to do (compared to gluing nails on) and will come off so much easier and won't damage your nails like others!
There is a huge selection of shades and designs so you don't have to be crazy like me and get some that you can see from the moon!
I may be a little bit intoxiacted in this photo but.... you can see the nails haha!

Have you tried any of the imPRESS nails before?
Share:

6 comments

  1. I love the colour of these, I think they are the most natural false nails out there :)

    Jamie-Lee | Glitter Infatuation | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are so good, people keep asking me what nail varnish I have on! xxx

      Delete
  2. got some of these at FABB bloggers Manc event but I'm yet to try them, I've heard good things but I'm not a fan of false nails in general..might just have to give them a go!

    tie-dye-eyes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. definitely give them a go! I am almost certain you'll love them! x

      Delete
  3. These look great! Definitely want to try them now! Thanks for a fab review x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I highly recommend I loved having them on! x

      Delete

Thank you so so much for coming over and checking out my blog! Feel free to leave a comment or question - or for an instant answer tweet me @alohakirstie and I'll be sure to get back to you asap :)

© Aloha Kirstie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig