Tuesday 30 July 2013

Mini Barry M Haul

Barry M nail polishes are addictive aren't they? 
Every shade, every style, every line they bring out I LOVE! I'm always picking up new colours to add to my collection!
This are by far my favourite brand of nail polish (I have lost count of the amount I own!) They tick every box for me - bargain, amazing choice, amazing shades and great quality!
So I'd thought I'd show you which colours I decided to pick up this week - and guess what.... one of them was FREE (My favourite price!)

1. Nail Paint 66 - Matt White - I have wanted this colour for so long - I am loving the white nail trend at the moment and think it looks so cool with a tan and is perfect for doing nail art on aswell! 

2. Gelly Hi-Shine 10 -Lychee - Another colour I have been eyeing up for months, this colour is a perfect nude (it looks alot darker and browner in the photo but I can assure you it is a nude.) I've been wearing it for the past few days and love it so much I can tell it's going to become one of my staple colours I always end up reaching for!

3. Limited Edition 327 - B - I guess it's called "B" that is what is written on the bottom! This was actually FREE! At the moment if you spend over £6 on Barry M in Boots you can pick from either this yellow or a pink limited edition colour polish! I bought 1. & 4. at the same time so got this for free! I only have a really crap yellow from collection in my nail polish collection and have been meaning to get a decent one for the spring and summer months for the past year so this seemed perfect! Totally goes with my blog name too!

4. Gelly Hi-Shine 318 - Prickly Pear - I know this is quite the Barry M Nail Paint in Berry Ice Cream (which I obviously own) but I love the Gelly nail paints and I do think the quality is better than the usual paints. I love how pretty and girly this lilac shade is and cannot wait to use it! Think it would look really cute with mix and match nails with a pinky colour!

Have you bought any new Barry M polishes recently? I am obsessed with the Gelly's and have a long list of all the other colours I want to get!
Share:

28 comments

  1. Hey - great post! I wish I could get my mitts on some Barry M - I haven't seen it ANYWHERE in Australia :(

    - Kate Xx
    The Minted Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no :( Is there nowhere online you an order them from!? xx

      Delete
  2. Haha yup, I bought three last week - I'll probably do a blog post on them soon!! I had the same deal and bought a feather-y effect one (Marshmallow), a Gelly and got the hot pink one free!! :) too cute!
    Love your blog!
    www.lanouvellenoire.com
    Andrea xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really want to try the feathery effect ones! Myabe thats next on the list to buy!! xxxx thank you :)

      Delete
  3. Ohhh I just love Barry M Nail Varnsihes! I am wearing the Matt White currently.

    The Jelly ones are my favourite!

    Stevie | Stevie Hearts Makeup
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I cannot wait to try out the matt white, so cute for summer!! xxxxxx

      Delete
  4. Number 3 is my favorite. It is so hard to find a good yellow, but this looks lush. x
    Heroine In Heels

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed, some yellows are crap but this one is amazing! Will look so nice with a tan! x

      Delete
  5. I do love a BarryM polish, the Gelly ones are a fave at the moment. I'm currently wearing Greenberry but I love Prickly Pair! I've recently got my hands on one of the feathery effect ones with blue and white glitter/sprinkles.

    Charlotte xo
    charbuckss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I LOVE Greenberry probably one of my fav nail polish colours ever! xxx

      Delete
  6. I love Barry M, I have a ridiculous number of their polishes, too. Prickly Pear is one of my favourites, and I LOVE the look of that yellow shade - so summery!

    Jess xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah really want to try some Berry M varnishes - especially their Gel ones :) Lovely colours. I think it's really hard to find a pretty yellow and this definitly looks pretty - my fave is from the L'Oréal Color Riche Range and it's Banana Pop :)

    Great post, lovely!
    Mlhauken // Beauty, Lifestyle & a bit Fashion

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooo love the name banana pop, I will keep a look out for that one!! xxxxx

      Delete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Berry Ice Cream and Blueberry Ice Cream aswell!! xx

      Delete
  9. i really want that yellow, it seems like a better formula to their permanent variation.

    from Brigitte at // BreezeyBee Blog | BlogLovin'

    dont forget to enter my RiRi Woo Giveaway Here

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a really really good yellow!! xxx

      Delete
  10. The nude looks gorgeous. I've got my eye out for a pretty nude at the minute!

    Great post!

    www.victoria-emma.blogspot.co.uk

    Vickyy

    XO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is amazing! Best nude I've ever used! xxxx

      Delete
  11. I bought the Lemon Ice Cream one from Barry M, not too long ago but it's a much paler yellow then the one you bought but is still worth a buy :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooo that sounds lovely, will try and find it tomorrow! xx

      Delete
  12. Love the Barry M Gelly nail paints, Prickly Pear is such a gorgeous shade :)

    She's Looking at the Stars

    ReplyDelete
  13. Barry M Nail Paints are my addiction, they are so lush! So many different shades too!

    Please check out my blog helensbeautycorner.blogspot.co.uk :-)
    Love your blog x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So addictive aren't they!! Will do :) xxx

      Delete
  14. I love all these colours. Especially the yellow one. I really want to try the gelly ones as well. OO your making me want to go and buy some new nail varnishes now! haha :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I LOVE the yellow one... I just need a tan now haha! The Gelly ones are so good and the colours they have are amazing! x

      Delete

Thank you so so much for coming over and checking out my blog! Feel free to leave a comment or question - or for an instant answer tweet me @alohakirstie and I'll be sure to get back to you asap :)

© Aloha Kirstie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig