Thursday 11 July 2013

ApocaLOVE ApocaLUST - APOCALIPS


So, if you have read my blog recently you would have noticed I have mentioned the Rimmel Apocalips Lip Lacquer's a good few times.... ( To be exact 4 different posts! - Beauty Buys Of The WeekJune FavouritesDay To Night in 4 Steps & What's In My Bag?) so when I saw that Rimmel were holding a competition on their twitter to win the complete collection I was all over it in a millisecond! (and guess what.... I only went and blooming won!)
Obviously this had me VERY excited and I also thought - what a great blog post to do!
 So many people on twitter have been asking me about them and the different colours and this is the perfect way to showcase all of them and what they look like! 
They honestly are officially my new favourite lip products out there on the market at the moment! So thick, pigmented and they last for ages without being sticky, tacky or drying out the lips!
I'd been dying to try all of the shades and I am happy to say that none of them have disappointed  such a good variety and I have finally found a red lipgloss I LOVE with Big Bang! (Been looking for what seems forever!)

                  
There is literally a colour here for all occassions and I can't wait to wear them all! Normally on a day to day basis (and when I go out in the evenings!) I wear a lipstick with a gloss over the top to get a good opaque colour, shine and to stop my lips drying out but with these I don't need to do that! 
They are all that in one in jut one tube and I love it! I can't recommend them enough!
Sorry the photos below aren't the greatest quality but hopefully you get the gist of what they look like on! (Big Bang is alot redder in real life but you can see that in the arm swatch!) 
Have you tried any of the Apcoalips? Which one/s are your favourite? Did you find this post helpful? Please let me know below and if you liked this post and my blog make sure you follow via GFc & Bloglovin (links in sidebar!)
Share:

28 comments

  1. Great post kirstie! I am still yet to try these but you have convinced me. They are 2 for £10 in boots and Superdug too at the mo so may have to try! X

    alittlepopofcoral.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes I saw they are on offer in boots - total bargain if you ask me! xxx

      Delete
  2. Omg you are so lucky! I've been wanting to try these for ever! I'm loving Celestial, Big Bang, Luna and Galaxy (:

    Thanks for reviewing!

    The Craziest Paradigm - a 'lil bit of rust & stardust

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know - so lucky! I actually really like galaxy, I've never really worn a colour like that before as didn't think it suited me but I actually really like it! xxx

      Delete
  3. I am so jealous!!!! Gosh I think I would have died with excitement if I'd won these, I am still yet to pick one up to try :') Thanks for sharing :D x

    Beaumaquillagex | Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really did! Especially as I have been going on about them for weeks and weeks - very lucky! xxx

      Delete
  4. Well done on winning, i'm so jealous. I almost bought Big Bang today and now i have shoppers remorse! i knew i should have bought it. This was a really brilliant blog post, It was great to see the products swatched on the lips as well as your arm.
    Sam X
    http://lipstickandlectures.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Sam! Big Bang is probably my favourite I'd say - such a good red lip! xx

      Delete
  5. Congrats on winning them! Luna and Big Bang didn't come out in Aus and I love them both. All the shades look amazing on you though :)

    Sarah
    morethanadored.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh can you get them online anywhere Hope you manage to try them as Big Bang is my fav I reckon! xxx

      Delete
  6. You're so lucky, lovely! Great post, loved that you showed them on the lips too! :)
    I have some, and I LOVE them, they are just the best, and I use one almost every single day ! <3 Have to get Big Bang and Luna though ;)

    Great post! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I wasn't sure weather too but then I thought it showed them off a bit better! Luna is such a cool colour I love it! x

      Delete
  7. You lucky lady!
    I haven't tried any of them yet but I've been wanting to. Love the look of Celestial, Apocaliptic and Big Bang!
    Wonderful post, thanks for sharing with such great swatches!

    Tamsyn-Elizabeth
    Peachpowxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Tamsyn really glad you liked it :)! Apocaliptic is such an awesome colour I can't wait to wear it on a night out! xx

      Delete
  8. Lovely post!

    Frombesidethesea.com

    X

    ReplyDelete
  9. I gave away two of my three as I just didn't get on with them. Kept one though because the shade is nice and going to try and love it again! Great post x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh no that is such a shame, hope you can learn to love as Ithink they are great! xxx

      Delete
  10. Love this post! I been wanting to try those out.

    ces101.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow they are amazing and so pigmented! Congrats on winning :) lucky girl!

    from Brigitte at BreezeyBee Blog | BlogLovin' | Twitter

    dont forget to enter my RiRi Woo Giveaway Here
    xoXo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Sooo pigmented they are awesome! ooo I shall enter now :) thank you! xxx

      Delete
  12. You are so lucky! I love them all! I'm planning on buying Nude Eclipse, Celestial and galaxy! love those colours!
    Great post :)

    dreamouutloud.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the nude one! Haven't had a nice nude lipgloss in years!! Thank you for the comment xxxxxxxxxxxxx

      Delete
  13. Loved reading this post! I've been wanting to try these gorgeous lip glosses for so long and just didn't know which colour to choose! Your review has definitely helped me make a decision - I'm in love with nude eclipse and galaxy! I have been looking through your blog and it's amazing! So many useful reviews, and your photos are lovely - so I have given you a follow. I can't wait to read more of your beauty reviews! :)
    x
    http://hellosunshineblogx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay I'm so glad you liked it and that it helped you too! Thank you so much for following Jess!! xxxxx

      Delete

Thank you so so much for coming over and checking out my blog! Feel free to leave a comment or question - or for an instant answer tweet me @alohakirstie and I'll be sure to get back to you asap :)

© Aloha Kirstie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig