Tuesday 23 September 2014

The Girl Behind The Blog : 25 Questions With Sugar & Spice Lifestyle


No reviews, wishlists or tags today- I have something a bit different!
Say hello to a lovely girl behind a lovely blog! Yes it's Steph from Sugar And Spice Lifestyle and she's decided to answer a few questions here on A Yellow Brick Blog so you guys can get to know her a bit better!
1. Do you have a middle name?
Yes....Olivia Penney


2. What was your favourite subject at school?
English and textiles.

3. What's your favourite drink?
It depends on the time of year and the weather. Generally my favorite drinks are hot chocolate, rose wine and a milky coffee.

4. What's your favourite song at the moment?
The Kinks - Waterloo Sunset 

5. Where do you live
I live out in the countryside in North Wales.

6. Do you participate in any sports?
No. I hate sports. But I love swimming and walking along the beach.

7. What's your favourite book?
I love reading, my favorite author is Jenny Colgan, and I love detective books.

8. What's your favourite colour?
Burgandy, pink and yellow
9. What's your favourite animal?
Sharks and dogs


10. What's your favourite perfume?
This is an easy one, my all time favorite perfume is marc jacobs daisy, I love the clean, fresh fragrance 

11. What's your favourite holiday?
Christmas, I love the build up with the decorations and Christmas shopping.

12. Have you graduated from high school?
Yes. Quite some time ago. I am starting university this month as a postgraduate student.

13. Have you been out of the country?
Yes....i have been to France, Ireland and Finland.

14. Do you speak any other languages?
Yes...I am fluent in Welsh and I speak a bit of Spanish

15. Do you have any siblings?
No..just me!

*Cute doggie alert*
16. What's your favourite store?
Cath Kidston

17. What's your favourite restaurant?
Anywhere which serves lovely food with a good veggie option

18. Do you like school?
I didn't really enjoy school, but I love university.


19. What do you study at college/university 
I am studying for my masters degree in comparative criminology and criminal justice

20. What is your dream job
I would love to be a criminology/social science lecturer in a university

21. What are some of your favourite TV shows?
Pretty little liars, miss marple, elementary, Body of Proof and Rizzoli and Isles

22. How would your friends describe you?
Chatty (I never stop talking), reliable, and hard working.

23. What are some of your hobbies?
I love baking and cooking, arts and crafts, shopping and reading.

24. How tall are you?
5'7

25. Any pets?
yes....2 dogs, 3 cats, chickens and a duck.


I love that Steph has a pet duck - amazing! You can find Steph's blog here - Sugar & Spice Lifestyle or on bloglovin - right HERE.

Like this post? Follow A Yellow Brick Blog on  Bloglovin!
Follow on Bloglovin
To see videos check out A Yellow Brick Vlog on YouTube
Share:

3 comments

  1. Lovely interview - I'll make sure to check out her blog.

    Lizzie's Daily Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll check out the blog too :) That little dog is adorable!

    http://www.beyondthevelvet.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you so much for the interview.
    p.s thank you leah and rachel, my little dog is called poppy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so so much for coming over and checking out my blog! Feel free to leave a comment or question - or for an instant answer tweet me @alohakirstie and I'll be sure to get back to you asap :)

© Aloha Kirstie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig