Monday 15 September 2014

Ruby Slippers : September

Another month, another 3 lovely blogging babes to share with you! I love doing these posts as I get to share some great blogs with all of you guys, they are the ones that have been living in my sidebar for the month and their presence makes my blog a whole lot prettier! 
Here are the faces behind the blogs and a little bit about them!
Hey everyone! I'm Kerri and I'm from Notebook of Beauty. I mainly cover all things beauty and love to review my favourite products (and not so), I'm hoping to branch out and write more fashion and lifestyle posts. I love passing on my tips and secrets and would love for you all to come join me and add your own thoughts to the notebook so come over and say hi, I'd love to hear from you! 
Kerri xxx

Kerri's Product Of The Month : Indeed Labs Hydraluron Facial Serum. 


Hi, I'm Stephanie and I am 22 years old from North Wales, I live out in the countryside with my two dogs, some ducks, chickens and three cats.  
I am a postgraduate masters student of social science studying Criminology. I love anything floral, sparkly or Cath Kidston style, my blog covers my love for anything beauty and lifestyle related topics with the occasions cooking recipe.
If you like the sound of my blog , please check it out and follow me.
Steph
Steph's Product Of The Week :  Origins Vitazing Eyecream.
Hiya oh lovely ones, I am Antonia and I blog over at  
Mac & CheeseMy blog is a mixture of beauty, food and lifestyle. I try to ramble on at least three times a week, about all the things I love. My weakness is skincare, fuchsia lipsticks and a ripe avocado. (Random, but very true). You will find a mixture of the above, all over at Mac & Cheese. Do say hi if you pop by. Much love darlings. Antonia. xx 

Antonia's Product Of The Month : Bourjois Volume 1 Seconde Mascara

Like this post? Follow on Bloglovin!
Follow on Bloglovin
To see videos check out A Yellow Brick Vlog on YouTube
Share:

2 comments

  1. Love hearing about new blogs - thanks for sharing.

    Lizzie's Daily Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to read these blogs!

    http://www.beyondthevelvet.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so so much for coming over and checking out my blog! Feel free to leave a comment or question - or for an instant answer tweet me @alohakirstie and I'll be sure to get back to you asap :)

© Aloha Kirstie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig