Wednesday 17 September 2014

NEW Make-Up Revolution I ♥ Make-Up The Wow Stick Collection

An exciting post today! That's right I have whole NEW collection from the fabulous Make-up Revoution! 
I've mentioned this brand a few times over the last few months, I've been so impressed with everything I've tried from them so far and these are no exception, so grab a cup of tea and settle down for a review.......
Lip crayons have slowly made there way into my most worn lip products over the past year or so. At first I didn't get the hype around them but after buying product after product I have fallen hook, line and sinker for them!
So of course this collection seemed right up my make-up obsessed street.
Make-Up Revolution Super Wow Colour Stick Collection*
With a range of colours this 8 piece collection has a shade for everyone. From a pretty nude to summer brights and autumn darks, I am loving them!

Plus look how cute all the names are, I mean Sunday Girl - that's got to be a blogger dedication right? 
I love products that have pretty names, lip shades that are just numbers are so boring (Barry M take note please), I want the job of choosing names for shades!!
Now for a bit of a negative point.... the packaging isn't great and I say this for mainly just one reason. All the tubes look exactly the same when they are out of their boxes. 
There is no form of identification on the individual crayons so once out the box you literally have no idea what shade it is! The boxes are cute and I like that the they are the shades of the product but it's hard to match them back together again once you've taken them out, and to be honest I normally don't keep the boxes!
Thank you to my dog for walking past and leaving a hair behind - photo ruiner!
As you can see the range of colours is fab, I am loving Atomic - definitely going to be a holiday shade for me and Maria is the perfect Autumn/Winter colour.
These are matte crayons which I find are great for a long lasting effect, they have amazing pigmentation and gives you a bold colour for hours.
Left to Right :

Another fabulous range of lip crayons and at only £2.99 each these are a total steal! They are easy to apply and the colour really does last! I am proper chuffed with these, a big high five and thank you coming your way MUR!

Share:

11 comments

  1. I love the look of these, I really want to try them! Heart of Glass looks like the perfect nude xx
    Ellie | eleanormaes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look really great. I've been so impressed with everything that I have tried from Makeup Revolution so far. I hear you on your negative point though. That would definitely niggle me but for £2.99 a pop you can't really say no can you? xxx

    Kirsty - Effortlessly Excessive.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow these look amazing! I've ignored the Makeup Revolution stand so many times as they don't have testers in my superdrug, so this post was really useful for swatches!

    Fab, fab, fab post lovely!

    Chloe x

    Chloe's Way

    ReplyDelete
  4. These look awesome, I especially like dreaming. I wish Makeup rev was stocked near me! Meg x
    A Scholar Life

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a bargain for gorgeous pigmented colours xxx


    Blonde of Carbs

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all the shades but I think I love how the boxes look just as much :)

    Lizzie's Daily Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have never seen these before, but I absolutely love the color payoff so I will have to look for them.
    www.themegnolia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. They look amazing! I need to have them soon!

    ReplyDelete
  9. They look really cool! "Maria" seems to be such a nice colour, especially for autumn!

    prettyassummer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Are the names Blondie references? Love Atomic and Maria, perfect autumn shades x

    ReplyDelete
  11. What lovely colours. Atomic is gorgeous. KBxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so so much for coming over and checking out my blog! Feel free to leave a comment or question - or for an instant answer tweet me @alohakirstie and I'll be sure to get back to you asap :)

© Aloha Kirstie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig