Wednesday 24 September 2014

L'oreal Colour Riche Blake's Pure Red Lipstick

FINALLY! I've been waiting for new L'oreal lady Blake Lively to get her own lipstick! After the seriously popular nude's collection from the glamorous faces of L'oreal I knew it wasn't going to be long until they bought out some more!
This time it's all about the reds and I'm SO pleased Blake has been involved!
The new Pure Red's Collection is made up of 4 new shades from the likes of Blake, Eva, Julianne & Liya. (and I'm sure at some point I'll own them all but I thought I'd limit myself to just the one for now..... it's not like a need another red lipstick!)
I am a huge Blake Lively fan and I won't lie - my purchase of this was heavily influenced by the fact her name was plastered on the front of it!

Blake, Serena, S, that druggie girl in The Town ... whatever you want to call her - she is a total stunner, I have become total captivated with her transformation into one of the most stunning women to hit the red carpets recently.
The lipstick itself is only £6.99 - I'm not sure weather this is a prmotional price of whether the Colour Riche lipsticks have been reduced permantly - a middle price for a high street brand and I was more than happy to pay it.
I love the shape of the bullet, it is slightly different to most products out there with a smaller and more pointed nib which makes it super easy to apply neatly and precisely. 
With Autumn more or less here I'm starting to prepare myself for less bright pinks and corals and more reds and deep purples! 
This shade is gorgeous, bold and has incredible staying power! L'oreal's lip products are always impressive and I have to say this is definitely my go-to red for now.... I think I may just go and buy the rest of the collection!

Like this post? Follow A Yellow Brick Blog on  Bloglovin!
Follow on Bloglovin
To see videos check out A Yellow Brick Vlog on YouTube
Share:

4 comments

  1. Amazing pictures Kirstie! I am a massive Blake fan too, so am with you when you would have bought it whatever, glad it is such a great colour though! X

    Jo | A Little Pop Of Coral

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the signature lipsticks. Can't find Cheryl's nude anywhere anymore though I'm kicking myself for not getting that straight away so I think I'm going to have to stock up on this collection. I'm with you, I'd definitely buy anything Blake put her name to! xx

    www.somethinglikenicola.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a gorgeous shade!! :)

    Emily x // EmGrace

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely photos Kirstie! I l need to buy this lipstick especially if Blake's name is on and the colour is gorgeous! :) x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so so much for coming over and checking out my blog! Feel free to leave a comment or question - or for an instant answer tweet me @alohakirstie and I'll be sure to get back to you asap :)

© Aloha Kirstie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig