Saturday 13 September 2014

Nivea Lip Butter : Blueberry Blush

Eeeekkkkk it's a new lip butter from Nivea (I think.... or I've only just seen it!)!
 If you've read my blog for a while you will know how much I love these beautys! I already own 3 of them and the scents are just so yummy I want to eat them! 
So.... when I recently spotted that they had a new one out on the shelves I picked it up without a second thought!
I'm a big fan of blueberry scented things and this one does not disappoint! 
The product itself is a lilac shade but once you've rubbed it on your lips it's totally clear. With the classic nivea moisturising formula the shea butter and almond oil ingredients keep your lips hydrated for hours. 
Aswell as this, they feel smooth, soft and obviously have the fabulous sweet blueberry scent.
I've been using this day in day out since getting it and it's has become the staple in my bag. become chapped so much more easily - these are a perfect little rescue tin. (Just as good as vaseline and with a scent a million times better!)


These lip butter tins are £2.10 each, if you love a good smelling product I highly recommend these! I'm obsessed with this new one and the vanilla & macadamia had to be my all time fav!
Like this post? Follow on Bloglovin!
Follow on Bloglovin
To see videos check out A Yellow Brick Vlog on YouTube
Share:

10 comments

  1. This sounds really scrummy, I hate getting my fingers greasy from tin lip balms but I think it's worth it when something's really delicious, like the body shop lip balms. Vanilla and macadamia sounds amaaazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg I need to try this! i love the raspberry rose one so I really want to try this :D

    emily xx

    emilycouture95.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's very reasonably priced - if I like the scents (which sound divine), I'll definitely buy!

    Lizzie's Daily Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bet this smells amazing! I have the Nivea Lip Butter in Raspberry and love it!

    Ioanna | www.hearting.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow I didn't know they did these, and blueberry is my FAV definitely need to keep an eye open for this xxx


    Blondeofcarbs

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've never been a massive fan of Vaseline (that smell!), so decided to purchase this in Caramel Cream... it's amazing! For £2.10 they don't break the bank either so may have to pop this one in my basket it if I see it anywhere! Great review! xo

    It'sALipstickLife

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've never heard of these before but as Winter is coming up, I think I will definitely have to try it for myself! It looks gooood and I bet it smells amazing!

    Suitcase and Sandals Blog xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can't wait to try this as I love lips balms as my lips are so dry xxx
    http://www.beyondthevelvet.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. This sounds so yummy. I love flavoured lip balms x
    www.peepintokslife.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. I sweat by these for overnight use! They smell good enough to eat! *wishes they were edible* Haha! Thanks for sharing! I didn't know they sold this scent.

    www.beautysblessings.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so so much for coming over and checking out my blog! Feel free to leave a comment or question - or for an instant answer tweet me @alohakirstie and I'll be sure to get back to you asap :)

© Aloha Kirstie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig