Thursday 30 April 2015

Disney's "Tsum Tsum" Collection

After nearly 2 years of blogging and over 6 years blabbing away on the twittersphere I think most people know that I am a bit of a Disney fan. (I mean look at my blog header for crying out loud!)
So when I was contacted to see if I wanted to take a sneak peek at the new collection Disney has released I nearly dropped my precious iPhone with excitement!
I had obviously heard of the 'Tsum Tsum' collection already....  I tend to visit the Disney store website at least once a week so new things rarely slip past me (no I'm not ashamed of this!) so I was really looing forward to seeing them in the flesh fluff!

Tsum Tsum's - pronounced "Soom Soom" (if you were wondering like I was!) are the newest collectable collection from Disney.

The name comes from the Japanese verb tsumu which simply means 'to stack'. These gorgeous soft toys are designed to sit on top of each other and form a pyramid - cute right? The more you have the bigger and higher your pryamid can be!

There are 3 different sizes - Mini, Medium & Large which are priced at £3, £10 & £20The Tsum Tsum's I have pictured are mini's and medium's.
Medium Tsum Tsum's : Winnie the Pooh & Dale £10 Each*
Mini Tsum Tsum's : Lady, Jiminy, Thumper - £3 each*

I was actually really impressed with the price, I think alot of the time people think official Disney items are hugely expensive but I think these prices are totally reasonable, especially the mini's - only £3?! Bargain! 

I love that you can pick and choose your favourite characters that you want to stack, I have a huge wishlist at the moment... Woody, Buzz, Anna, Elsa, Olaf, Stitch... I want them all! (And yes I am 25 with no children....but don't judge me!)
The amount of characters available is endless - check out the full list here - and they've even started releasing series' too e.g. Christmas/Easter!
Yay for Disney!
Like this post? Follow A Yellow Brick Blog on  Bloglovin so you never miss a thing!
Follow on Bloglovin
Share:

9 comments

  1. I have been waiting for this post, haha. These are so cute, I may have to get some. Thanks for letting us know how to pronounce too!
    Hayley x
    http://tuesdaymusing.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love the Disney Tsum Tsums! I have a medium sized Minnie Mouse and about 7 little ones as well. My mum always tells me off and says I'm not allowed to get anymore now :(

    hellomissjordan.blogspot.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so adorable, I love the different things that Disney come out with and how they are perfect for all ages.

    Shannon // Sixth Skyline x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute and such a bargain at £3 - I fear my dog would want them as her best friends and id never see them again

    gillmclaughlin.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are too cute! I am loving your blog and YouTube Kirstie! xx

    www.jessicavictoria.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are so cute =]

    emyii90.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my god these are absolutely adorable! And I'm the exact same as you with Disney, you never get too old for it :)xx

    Anu | My life as Anu | bloglovin

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so so much for coming over and checking out my blog! Feel free to leave a comment or question - or for an instant answer tweet me @alohakirstie and I'll be sure to get back to you asap :)

© Aloha Kirstie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig