Thursday 9 April 2015

The Fragrance Shop : Discovery Club

I've always been a little apprehensive when it comes to beauty boxes/monthly subscriptions etc, I was a subscriber to a well-known beauty box years ago and ended up unsubscribing as I just didn't feel like it was worth the money I was forking out each month for it.
So when I was e-mailed about The Fragrance Shop's Discovery Club I was a little reserved about the thought of it but wanted to see what all the fuss was about as I hadn't heard of it before!
Discovery Club is a quarterly box subscription from The Fragrance Shop. In the boxes you receive a number of different perfume testers, alongside a variety of money off vouchers for them.
Yes, not only do you get sweet 1ml bottles for each scent but you also get a voucher up to £10 for every single one - this is something I was not expecting, very generous!

I love perfumes, I am a big 'smells' person and I literally feel naked without any perfume on. My collection grows and grows each year and I just love treating myself to a new scent - it's something I don't mind splashing out on now and again.
In the Spring box the fragrance's are mainly female but there is also a male fragrance included - perfect for the boyf as he's as bad as I am with fragrance, a big collector!
The 'Spring 2015' box* is the first one for this year and includes the following : 

Hugo Boss - Hugo Woman Eau de Parfum (With £5 off voucher)
Givenchy - Very Irresitible  Eau de Toilette (With £5 off voucher)
Guerlain - La Petite Robe Noire Eau Fraiche Eau de Toilette (With £5 off voucher)
Versace - Eros Pour Femme Eau de Parfum (With £10 off voucher)
Dolce & Gabbana - Floral Drops Eau de Toilette (With £5 off voucher)
Stella McCartney - Stella Eau de Toilette (With £5 off voucher)
Versace - Eros Eau de Toilette (With £10 off voucher) Mens

Now I know what you all want to know.... how much is this box thing going to set me back? Can you believe it but it is.... only £5 per box!!! 
Insane right? Especially as this one, for example, not only comes with 7 gorgeous samples for you to try out but a whopping £55 worth of money off vouchers to spend either online or  in store.
For me, the fact you can spend the vouchers online is the biggest bonus as I live on the Isle Of Wight and we don't have a store here.

There is no commitment to these boxes and the price doesn't change no matter how many you want to purchase - you can go for just one box with the quarterly plan to try it out or you can order either the 6 month plan, 2 boxes, or the 12 month plan, 4 boxes.... the boxes cost £5 each whatever way you choose and you can cancel at any time. See all the info for yourself - here.

This is a fantastic idea for fragrance lovers plus a great way to save money on both new scents for yourself or for as a present!
 Love buying perfumes as gifts? This is an amazing way to get them a little cheaper! 
Love finding new scents released for the season? This is a great way to check some of them out that you usual may not test when in a store.

Like this post? Follow A Yellow Brick Blog on  Bloglovin so you never miss a thing!
Follow on Bloglovin
Share:

2 comments

  1. I bought this box too and it was my first but mine came in a large box. Yours looks lovely.
    I'm sporting the La Petite Robe Noir today and loving it. Hope you enjoy your box too :)
    Gill x EyelinerFlicks

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have seen a lot about this, although i unsubbed from beauty boxed because of perfume samples. They are great especially for when you want to find a new scent not just every month in beauty boxes.
    xxx
    Lyndsey
    www.labeau.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so so much for coming over and checking out my blog! Feel free to leave a comment or question - or for an instant answer tweet me @alohakirstie and I'll be sure to get back to you asap :)

© Aloha Kirstie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig