Monday 20 April 2015

This Week I'm Loving... #16

Inside No. 9
Being a fan of League Of Gentleman and Pyshcoville I was looking forward to watching this season made by the same people! Episode 2 "The 12 Days Of Christine" was amazing - I recommend you all head to iplayer now and watch it .... I cried like a baby!

Shapers Blueberry & Yogurt Bars
These are so so good. I think I've mentioned them on here before but I'm telling you again - these are the nicest treat and less than 90 calories!

Nip + Fab Dragon's Blood Facial Pads
I bought these a few weeks ago along with the matching serum. Now it turns out the serum and my skin just didn't get along, I came up in a few spots which is really unlike me but I've kept these in my everyday routine and they have been great! The scent is strong but I quite like it, I use one every morning before I put my make-up on!

Oral B Pro 2000
Upgrading my toothbrush was the best decision I've made so far this year! I had the Pro 600 prior to this but this is a step ahead, so much quicker and I can really feel the difference between them!

eBay
I used to use eBay 24/7 but with work, blogging, life etc I kind of just gave up with the effort of it all! After going through my wardrobe I decided it was time to get chucking/ebaying and it feels so good! (My eBay - HERE.)

Wildfox Cali Jumper
Bargain of the week! I am obsessed with Wildfox but unfortunately it's not always in my price range! This is why I love the ASOS sale, this top was only £24!! I LOVE it, super comfy and it's so true... I miss California everyday!

Charlotte Tilbury Lipstick - Love Bite
I did a review on this a couple of weeks ago, I am obsessed. It is the perfect formula and the perfect red!

Ultimate Blends Honey Treasures
I've been using these for weeks and weeks now and ever since having my haircut my hair has been feeling better and better! They smell yummy and leave my hair so soft plus they are nearly always on offer - and I love a bargain!

Bates Motel
This is the newest show me and my boyfriend have started watching together..... although I'm now officially like 3 episodes behind him as I fell asleep opps! It's really weird but I do like a bit of weird!

Ariana Grande
It's only 6 weeks until I head to the O2 to see this little angel and I am SO excited! This past week I have been blaring out her albums and getting really hyped up to see her live, I cannot wait!
Like this post? Follow A Yellow Brick Blog on  Bloglovin so you never miss a thing!
Follow on Bloglovin
Share:

3 comments

  1. I hate to admit it but I love Bates Motel as well! It is super creepy but SO interesting too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even so, seeing that situations moves, right in addition to hugely state-of-the-art extraction fake rolex for sale are devised. There are different impending superior works by using these vitamins and minerals. In past times sterling silver seemed to be largely helpful to fur personal valuables like sterling silver dollars. Many vitamins and minerals will not be within a operational talk about once extraction. There're at this time there rolex replica sale to help warm to supply an incredible overall look. Furnaces usually are individually intended set ups that could provide excessive reduing temperature. There're helpful to warm most of these vitamins and minerals to help cleanse in addition to test out the efficaciousness with app. Commonly, miners incorporate the use of warm by photovoltaic, lumber, in addition to power. Typically devices desire applying energy greatly assist enhanced rolex replica watches. Most of these currencies were being vital with regular deal. Nevertheless for some others exactly who store rapidly towards using of any wrist watch locating dependable check out mend is usually difficult. This check out earth is usually revolutionized all over again having the beginning of a wrist watch areas doing perfection process which enables just about every rolex submariner replica best with another Bulova produce or maybe type wristwatch.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so so much for coming over and checking out my blog! Feel free to leave a comment or question - or for an instant answer tweet me @alohakirstie and I'll be sure to get back to you asap :)

© Aloha Kirstie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig