Sunday 5 April 2015

This Week I'm Loving... #14

Cinderella
When a new Disney movie is released it is inevitable that I am going to go and see it. I had been looking forward to seeing Cinderella ever since it was announced and I was super excited to grab my popcorn and m&m's (best movie snack ever) and go and see it with my pal Megan. I LOVE it, the cast was amazing, I love that near enough everyone was British - Lily James was actually perfect as Ella and had me close to tears at least 3 times! I'm off to see it again with my Mum tomorrow and cannot wait!

Revenge
I have been wanting to watch this show for years now, the amount of people I see rave about it I knew it was going to be right up my street. I started season 1 earlier this week and although I'm only a few episode in, I am hooked! I cannot wait to catch up to season 4!

Taylor Swift Wonderstruck
I have owned many a bottle of this perfume over the last few years. We all know I love T-Swiz so when I went to the US back in 2012 and it had just been released it was the number one thing on my wishlist from Sephora! I went straight to the store in Times Square and grabbed a bottle. The scent forever reminds me of my trip around the US and I have been wearing it loads this week :)

Rimmel Kate Moss Lipstick #36
One of the new lasting finish lipsticks now! I did a post on these new shades last month (here) and have been wearing them non-stop! This bright fuchsia pink is a great alternative for when I don't want to use my MAC Viva Glam Miley or Girl About Town! 

St. Moriz Bronzer
Bronzing products are something I have coming out of my ears! This newbie in my collection from St. Moriz is a gorgeous shimmery bronze great for completing any look. I have been dabbing a little on the apples of my cheeks to give me a little colour each morning - as I feel super pale right now.

Easter Eggs
It's Easter! Which means....... lots of chocolate. Is it me or does Easter egg chocolate taste so much better than normal chocolate? And don't get me started on creme eggs... I could eat 100!

Nivea Creme Sensitive Shower Gel
With shower gels I have my regulars that I use and I normally buy the one that's on offer! This beaut is only £1 at the moment in Boots so I've grabbed a few to keep me going! I like to buy sensitive shower gels as they contain less crap and don't irritate my skin like others do.

Hands down my YouTuber of the week! I've been watching Meghan for a while now and I am obsessed with her and her videos! She is hilarious, so down to earth and just seems like a girl I would love to be friends with! I've watched sooo many of her videos this week, her "Draw My Life" just made me want to get on plane, find her and hug her (in a total non-creepy way!) Meghan you rock! (Click her name above to check out her channel!)
Like this post? Follow A Yellow Brick Blog on  Bloglovin so you never miss a thing!
Follow on Bloglovin
Share:

4 comments

  1. What great faves and I love Re enge and absolutely love the main guy. I started watching it because of him and I was addicted.

    Jackie | fashionxfairytale | bloglovin' |

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh girl .. Revenge get's kinda .. not great - just a heads up! Sorry!

    Georgina
    foxonthehunt.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to watch Revenge, but it kind of went on a downhill slope after a few seasons unfortunately!

    http://shewhoisshort.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can’t wait to see Cinderella, it looks so good :) Revenge is one of my favourite shows, I love EVC and after 4 seasons I’m still hooked :) I’ve recently been getting back into my TS Wonderstruck and such a gorgeous scent :)

    Charlee XO | CharmedCharlee

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so so much for coming over and checking out my blog! Feel free to leave a comment or question - or for an instant answer tweet me @alohakirstie and I'll be sure to get back to you asap :)

© Aloha Kirstie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig