Thursday 2 April 2015

Things I Am Rubbish At...

After having some spare time to daydream at work earlier this week I had a sudden realisation that there are a few things in this world that I am totally and utterly pants at. 
So, today/tonight you can sit and laugh at/with me as I share them with you....
1. Being On Time
Wherever I'm going, whatever I'm doing... I always seem to be running late! I could get up extra early, prepare everything the night before and I would still find a way too be late. It's definitely one of my worst traits. (I'm sorry friends and family!)
2. Eyeliner
Now... I do believe this one is my eye's fault. They are so small and awkwardly shaped that it really does seem impossible to do a good cat flick liner. I am determined to master it at some point though..... also while we are on the subject - I'm pretty pants at eyeshadow too!
3. Staying Focused
If my personality was to be any Disney character I think it would, either be Dug or Dory. My brain is always on the go and I really do struggle to keep myself focused on one task for a long period of time. Something else is always grabbing my attention or distracting me - it can be a right pain - I do worry about the day that I decide to start driving lessons!
4. Doing Other People's Hair
I'd like to say that I am pretty capable with my own hair. Up, down, straight, curled, french plaits, dutch braid, fishtails... I can do it. But give me someone else's head and I am just awful!! I don't know how it's possible but I just can't.
5. Keeping Clothes In My Wardrobe
Okay, it's true I have a floordrobe. I do struggle to keep everything neat and tidy in my wardrobe much to the annoyance of my boyfriend! I just don't have enough room okay!
6. Replying To Things Straight Away
Total fail alert! E-mails, texts, tweets, whatsapp, voicemails, whatever it is..... I am so bad at replying straight away - which then leads to be forgetting! I'm so sorry if you've ever waited for a reply from me!
 7. Cooking 
*Holds head in shame*...... I can't cook. If you like beans on toast or tuna pasta then I'm your girl but after from that I have no talent in the kitchen! One day I will learn I promise Mum!
Like this post? Follow A Yellow Brick Blog on  Bloglovin so you never miss a thing!
Follow on Bloglovin

Share:

17 comments

  1. ohmygosh this is me to a T! Esp the keeping attention one :')

    charlietee98.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha so identify with lots of these I day dream all the time and when driving im thinking of lippie swatched: Ooops don't worry about the cooking that will come in time when your older

    Laura//Libertylovesmakeup.com x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha I loved this post so much! I can totally relate to the cooking and replying to things straight away - it's so easy to forget! xx

    hellotashaa.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eek - my clothes live on my floor too.

    Lizzie Dripping

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahaha this is so relatable! I am useless at cooking and replying to people too.. Oh and I am always late for everything - except seriously important things and then I arrive ridiculously early! There's no happy medium xx

    Jessie | allthingsbeautiful-x

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha 'boil water, what am I a chemist"
    This post is really funny and a good break up of your usual beauty related ones - really like it!

    Kirsty

    misskirstyworsty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. cheap nike nike roshe run australia roshe run shoes asked again. Mud horse, grinding mill chirp do not trouble trouble. cheap nike roshe run shoes to please. Director do not hesitate, cheap nike roshe run shoes you have nothing but say it anyway.  cheap nike roshe run shoes Director personally tea, nike roshe run sale cheap more doubts, he not see through his own identity, which is intended cheap took the cup and Sale.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can't cook, won't cook basically. Anything that can be chucked in the same pan and left to do it's thing is my favourite (I have been known to eat pasta, hotdogs and peas because I could use one pan and reduce washing up).

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am so rubbish at doing other peoples hair and eyeliner too, you are not alone.

    GreyWalls 

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can relate to these so much! My culinary skills stretch to beans on toast too, and my clothes live on the floor eek. xx

    Leah Talks - New NOTD Post

    ReplyDelete
  11. I suck at doing eyeliner and I can't cook either :(

    ReplyDelete
  12. Haha! This is a great little post!! I must admit, I'm pretty terrible at reply to texts as well!!xx

    Honeypot Blogs

    ReplyDelete
  13. I really loved this post, the 'squirrel' bit with the dog in UP really made me smile :)
    Love Holly x

    www.style-revive.blogspot.co.uk (fashion)
    www.thehollydays4.blogspot.co.uk (lifestyle)

    ReplyDelete
  14. This post was hilarious and I can definitely relate when it comes to being late and being bad at eyeliner! haha x

    www.sabrinajaine.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  15. The eyeliner one was soooo accurate for me, as were many others. Great, funny post xx

    Brooke | brookewrote

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hahaa I absolutely love this post! I'm so bad at eyeliner as well :')

    hellomissjordan.blogspot.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Im so bad at remembering to reply to people too. I always see them in person before I get around to replying.
    Beth x
    Mermaid in Disguise

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so so much for coming over and checking out my blog! Feel free to leave a comment or question - or for an instant answer tweet me @alohakirstie and I'll be sure to get back to you asap :)

© Aloha Kirstie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig