Saturday 25 April 2015

My Top Highlighter Picks Under £7

 Highlighters are probably one of my favourite make-up products. For years now I have been obsessed with getting a pretty glowing complexion and the amount of products I have bought, tried and tested is endless! 
Some of the best highlighters I own and use most seem to be ones which don't break the bank - which is a total win-win situation right?
I've picked out 5 of my favourites to chat about today... and they are all under £7 ... most of them under £5! *Barry Bargain Alert!*
I've choosen a mix of brands plus a mix of both liquids and powders, as I know some of you are more of a fan of one than the other!
First up my ultimate favourite - 1. Seventeen's Skin Wow! Highlighter - £5.99. This is a product which I have raved and raved about since it was released in 2013 now! The amount of friends I've made buy this is countless now haha! The bottle of this stuff literally lasts me for months on end even though I use it daily and it is a great dupe for Benefit's High Beam at just the fraction of the price!
The most expensive of the bunch is the 2. Sleek Contour Kit - £6.49. Being a bronzer and a highlighter you can forgive it for being a little pricier than the others I'm featuring. I've already gone through one of these kits and had to buy a replacement, so for me this is a keeper! With the amount of different products I own and test to use one up completely is not something that happens regularly. The highlighter is a gorgeous alongside the matte bronzer, it's a lovely peachy shade, great for summer.
Next is the newest on the block which I actually did a review on not too long ago. 3. Rimmel Good To Glow Highlighter is only £4.99, a great price for one of the best high street brands in the UK. The shade I have is Notting Hill Glow and it is a lovely pearly liquid highlighter which I have been wearing more or less everyday under my foundation to highlighter certain areas, if you are a Rimmel fan this is a must-have for your collection.
The last two are both from one of the most popular bargain brands out there at the moment - Make-Up Revolution. 
Number 4. is the Make-Up Revolution Vivid Baked Highlighter and at only £3 is it the cheapest product. The shade I've shown here is Pink Lights and my favourite of the bunch. The lightest and pinkest of the lot this is a beaut... although the product pattern itself is a bit off-putting... let me know what you think it looks like.
Lastly we have 5. the Make-Up Revolution Radiant Lights Highlighter* - £5. These super pigmented powders are amazing value for money and with a range of shades there is a highlight for every skin tone. Pictured is the shade Exhale, a pretty creamy colour perfect for contouring aswell as highlighting.

What are your favourite highlighters? Do you like buying cheaper brands aswell as high end?

Like this post? Follow A Yellow Brick Blog on  Bloglovin so you never miss a thing!
Follow on Bloglovin
Share:

20 comments

  1. I love using a combo of cream and powders! My favourite so far is actually the loreal stick highlighter - it's a dream! Really beautiful photography on this blog, I'm loving it!

    xx La Coco Noire ¦ Lifestyle, Food and Photography Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Sleek Contour Kit is one of my absolute favourites and so cheap too! I want to try the Rimmel Good to Glow highlighter though as I love how shiny it looks in the swatches. xx

    Jessie | allthingsbeautiful-x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all of these! At the moment my favourite is the highlighter from Seventeen, it`s so easy to use and has such a nice finish!

    http://sowhatsfashionabout.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I am going to pick up that Seventeen highlighter next as for that price, I will be sure to find a way to use it!

    Mollie,xo \\\ The Fashion Of Craft

    ReplyDelete
  5. I actually rarely buy highlighters but I love these shades.

    Lizzie Dripping

    ReplyDelete
  6. Highlighters are one of my favourite products to buy and although I love the Sleek highlighter, I haven't tried any of the others *Goes off to Boots* x

    www.pintsizedbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Makeup Revolution highlighters are absolutely amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love Sleek's contour kit. It works so well! I've been using Seventeen's Skin Wow Instant Glow so I'm really interested to try the highlighter out too!

    Katya x
    www.thebeautyharbour.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I haven't tried any of these highlighters - my fave is the thebalms mary lou manizer highlighter x

    Heather | Of Beauty & Nothingness x

    ReplyDelete
  10. The Seventeen one is my favourite, i love that it can be mixed in with foundation x
    Emma | Emmys Blog

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've never found the perfect highlighter, thanks for sharing these, I'll give some a go!
    sophielfarrell.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Makeup Revolution Radiant Lights and the Sleek Kit are both on my list too! I really like the Revlon illuminators too xx

    Magpie Jasmine | Zoeva Brush Set Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've always used the SLEEK contour kit since it's so handy having both the contour and highlighter shade compact into one! Makeup Revolution Radiant Lights highlighter looks promising, I'll give that one ago after I hit pan on the kit, thanks

    EricaRosa

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm a huge lover of the Seventeen Skin Wow, mixed in with my foundation it is perfect!

    Megan xo
    Thumbelina Lillie | UK Beauty & Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  15. I really need to try the Seventeen one given how much you rave about it! Looks so good!

    Lyon Notes

    ReplyDelete
  16. I've really started to love highlighters in the past year or so especially Benefit's Watts Up. Such great reviews! I'm a new follower and cant wait to see more posts <3

    http://www.abigailalicex.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I adore highlighters and you've reminded me I need to try the Seventeen Skin Wow as it looks gorgeous.

    Emily // Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. I Love the pink highlighter! it looks so creamy!

    www.bumascloset.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so so much for coming over and checking out my blog! Feel free to leave a comment or question - or for an instant answer tweet me @alohakirstie and I'll be sure to get back to you asap :)

© Aloha Kirstie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig