Saturday 2 May 2015

A Tan In 2 Hours? : Tan On Demand Tanning Mousse

Fake tanning is something I love but I am so so lazy with.
We all want to be a bronzed goddess but sometimes the thought of stripping off, covering ourselves head to toe and waiting all night to change colour is a bit daunting. 
Alot of the time by the time I'm home after a long day it's the last thing I want to do.

So when I heard about the 2 hour tan, my ears pinged up and I was ready to see, hear and read all about it.

Tan On Demand 2 Hour Tanning Mousse*

Tan On Demand is a product from the lovely people at Diamonds on Demand. Known for their professional spray tans Diamonds On Demand have branched out to create a salon worthy product for us girls (and boys) who maybe don't have the facilities or the time to have a spray tan done.

This mousse can give a natural looking tan in just a couple of hours. Whilst the colour develops over 8 hours like a regular fake tanner this stuff can be washed off sooner and still achieve great results.
It is literally that easy - you can choose your tan and have a different shade each time you use it depending on what you want and how you feel!

For me this is a fabulous idea for a product, something I can put on maybe in the morning before I get in the shower or when I have a few hours extra before I'm off on a night out! Much easier than waiting around 8 hours or sleeping in it... which I hate doing, it feels so clammy!

The mousse itself is classic brown shade which works as a colour guide, great for seeing where you need to apply and making sure you don't have any patches. I think I could only used a tanning mousse that's coloured - I'd be sooooo patchy otherwise.

First of all I decided to try out a small test patch, to see how well it worked. I popped it on and waiting probably just over 2 hours, I think washed it off and was impressed to see a nice light tan had been formed.

So I gave it a go and was really happy with the results! I have to say though, products like this only really work if you just wash it off with water, if you start using shower gels and things it does take it off - just to warn you!
Tan On Demand contains no parabens or alcohol which is fab as I know alot of you out there look for things like that in a product. 
It is said to last 5-7 days but with the amount I shower for me it didn't last that long. This stuff would be perfect for helping keep a nice holiday tan too.
For only £16 I think this is a fab product, cheaper than St. Tropez and works just as well - if you are in a hurry or lacking time this is a tanner to own!

Like this post? Follow A Yellow Brick Blog on  Bloglovin so you never miss a thing!
Follow on Bloglovin
Share:

2 comments

  1. I have been after a new fake tan ready for when I can actually get my pale legs out x

    www.pintsizedbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tortue: That Cartier Tortue came to be to be a women's sit back and watch. rolex replica Definitely, truth be told there is not an important Tortue designed for fellas up to the point 1928, bigger than Simple 15 quite a few years i really hope to start with Tortue premiered. fake tag heuer It sections includes round of golf figure in addition to being well known figure exceptionally prized as a result of creditors. fake cartier That 5-figure cost you bends away it. Casual: Casual debuted on 1917, which makes it some other in Cartier's stunning creases. fake breitling Quick though chic, Casual is mostly a rectangular sit back and watch through enough "sub-styles" this includes Americaine Francaise, Divan, Solo among others. patek philippe replica sale Each individual alters as a result of form of that rectangular shape starting from tall in height... to help you great... to help you very nearly square. The value tag words alter frequently while in the Casual sub-styles at the same time

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so so much for coming over and checking out my blog! Feel free to leave a comment or question - or for an instant answer tweet me @alohakirstie and I'll be sure to get back to you asap :)

© Aloha Kirstie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig