Friday 8 May 2015

Britney Spears Limited Edition Rocker Femme Fantasy Eau De Parfum

Britney Spears Rocker Femme Fantasy 50ml*

Hands up if you've ever owned a Britney Spears fragrance........ I thought as much!

Ever since I received my first bottle of Curious for Christmas as a young teen I have had my fair share of bottles sitting on my dresser.

Britney has had a countless perfumes over the years and today I'm going to be talking about the newest of the bunch Rocker Femme Fantasy.

Another twist on a popular favourite, this is the new edgy cousin of Fantasy (one of her ultimate best sellers!).
As you can see the bottle design is pretty much the same as the original but with a black ombre faded bottom and black detailing - without a doubt this is the rocker version!

I used to wear the original Fantasy alot when I was about 19/20, but this wasn't the best time in my life so the smell of it now kind of puts me on edge as stupid as that sounds (Anxiety was a big factor in my life back then and just a sniff of the perfume I used to wear sends me straight back to that horrible time :(!)
This initially had me a bit concerned as I was worried it would be really familiar and I would never want to wear it. Fortunately it isn't overly similar to the original Fantasy scent, which had me let out a huge sigh of relief when I received it!

Rocker Femme Fantasy is said to capture the edgy attitude and energy of Brit's rock'n'roll persona, it is both fruity and oriental with hints of coconut cream and blackberry liquor.
"The heart of the perfume consists of gardenia, jasmine and flowers of violet with a lasting finish that is provided by base notes consisting of Amber, musk, cashmere and vanilla."

(Describing perfumes via typing on the internet isn't the easiest of things so there's a quick description for you.)

 Yes you can still smell that familiar undertone of Fantasy but this version is alot lighter and sweeter, which is perfect for the upcoming months. 
Fantasy is quite a heavy, thick scent so it was always a bit much in the warmer months, so this is a great alternative for summer!

Another winner by Miss. Spears... she can do no wrong in my eyes! 
This is a limited edition fragrance so make sure you check it out while you can.

FUN BRITNEY FRAGRANCE FACTS
  • As of 2009 Britney had sold 30 million bottles worldwide. (So god knows how many it is now 6 years later!)
  • As of 2012 her fragrances brand had grossed over $1.5 BILLION!
  • As of 2013, a bottle of Britney Spears fragrance is said to be sold every 15 seconds worldwide.

Now that is some impressive stuff from the pop princess, she has hands down won the celebrity fragrance race and I think it would be hard for someone to ever come close to the success her collection has had.

Check out Rocker Femme Fantasy at The Fragrance Shop (www.thefragranceshop.co.uk)  now! 

Like this post? Follow A Yellow Brick Blog on  Bloglovin so you never miss a thing!
Follow on Bloglovin
I cannot believe I am nearly hitting HALF A MILLION views..... that is just insane!!! Thank you guys xxx
Share:

3 comments

  1. I'll admit, I am a sucker for Britney Spears perfumes! They remind me of my college years! I'm so tempted to pick this one up!

    Emily x // EmGrace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome post! I found it interesting to hear the background/facts about Britney’s perfume brand. I used to love wearing fantasy too. I find perfumes (0r scents) bring me back to different memories too I don’t think it’s stupid at all :-) I love trying new perfumes this one sounds really cool! :-) xx

    Helen | Helens Fashion & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Britney Spears Fantasy perfume. This looks nice too, might have to have a cheeky purchase of this soon x

    zoea2812.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so so much for coming over and checking out my blog! Feel free to leave a comment or question - or for an instant answer tweet me @alohakirstie and I'll be sure to get back to you asap :)

© Aloha Kirstie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig