Sunday 17 May 2015

This Week I'm Loving.... #19

The Testing
A couple of weeks ago you may remember me tweeting about needing a book! I was stuck at Victoria train station waiting for my delayed train and the thought of a two hour journey with a phone with about 13% battery was not great. 
So I popped into WHSmith and had a rummage through the books, I ended up heading to the "young adult" section... which I am NOT embarrassed by.... and picked out this dystopian society themed book - The Testing. (I know, I know...but I just love them!!) I try and find time to read everyday but it's normally just before I'm about to go to sleep so I end up dozing off and reading the same sentence 4 times before I give in and hit the hay, so I haven't read alot yet.
 I'm just over 100 pages in but I am loving it! I can't wait to see what happens and I've noticed it's part of a trilogy so no doubtI'll be straight onto those if I enjoy this.

Buffy The Vampire Slayer
You may already know that Buffy is my favourite TV show of all time. I could watch it every single and never get bored! This part week or so Buffy has been my go-to show when I'm bored or blogging - mainly seasons 2 and 3 which are 2 or my favourites. If you've never watched Buffy then get off your phone/laptop/ipad right now and get watching!

Quiz Up
This is an app I used to have years ago, I think I must have deleted it when getting a new phone or when I needed memory (seriously does ANYONE ever have spare memory on an iphone or are we all always constantly deleting things to take one shitty photo?) Anyway I totally forgot about it until I saw Tanya Burr tweeting about it and I was straight to the app store! I have been obsessed with playing this - it's addictive.... Buffy & Disney are my fav...obvs. (Username : Kirstie Saunders..... challenge me!)

Maybelline Colour Drama Lipstick - Berry Much
I'm a HUGE fan of this collection, so when I spotted a new shade in my local store last week I snapped it up! Berry Much is a gorgeous dark purple shade, a little darker than MACs Rebel, the formula is fabulous and it lasts for hours.

Pro:voke Touch Of Silver Intensive Conditioner
Touch Of Silver is a range I have been using for years now! Anything to keep my blonde looking healthy and bright is cool with me! 
I've used this intensive conditioner once a week for a few weeks now and have been so impressed by it's results. Not only does it make my hair feel so soft and smooth but I've been getting alot of comments on my hair colour! Even my Mum asked me if I had had it coloured again as it looked different! Totally getting me ready for summer!

Ghost Enchanted Bloom Perfume
I was very lucky to be given this as a present from a friend recently (thanks babes!). Such a lovely light, fresh scent for the warmer months! It really reminds me of something I used to wear but I can't put my finger on it!

Harry Potter
One of my favourite things in life now. I can never have too much Potter in my life, in face I'm writing this whilst chilling in my Hogwarts jogging bottoms - totally cool right? I've been watching sooooo much Harry Potter so far this month, I really never get bored of those movies. I'm just praying I can go back to the studio tour and universal studios at some point soon.

Barry M Lip Boss - 5 
I did a post on this earlier in the week (see that badboy here) I cannot stop applying this stuff! Feels great, smells yummy and it's perfect for work! 5/5!

The Body Shop Honey Bronzer
I had totally forgotten about this little bronzer, tucked away with all those other bronzers in my collection. My lovely friend Gigi snapchatted me about it and I was like ooooh my god I have that too and I need it back in my life! Since then I have used it everyday, all the love for this! (I use the shade medium matte)

Soap & Glory Speed Plump Super Moisture Marvel
A brand new product from those genius people at Soap & Glory now. I'm not going to say too much yet as I want to do a whole post and review about it but this is lovely stuff and I'm really enjoying using it.

Like this post? Follow A Yellow Brick Blog on  Bloglovin so you never miss a thing!
Follow on Bloglovin
Share:

4 comments

  1. the ghost perfume is one of my favs and definitely need to try that Maybelline lippie :)

    Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never get bored of the Harry potter films, I've lost count of how many times I've watched them!

    Heather | Of Beauty & Nothingness

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Maybelline lip crayons! The Soap & Glory product sounds interesting to!

    shewhoisshort.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Harry Potter is my love of all the times!!!! Adore either books or movies!
    xo
    Stacy

    tastyrumors.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so so much for coming over and checking out my blog! Feel free to leave a comment or question - or for an instant answer tweet me @alohakirstie and I'll be sure to get back to you asap :)

© Aloha Kirstie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig