Wednesday 6 May 2015

Do You Pinky Promise?

Daisy-Mae Jewellery Pinky Promise Necklace*

Do you pinky promise? ...
 Something I say probably more than I should being a 25 year old adult.
It's true I use this sign of a promise and trust with both my friends and my boyfriend (as much as he hates it!) all the time and have done for years.
So I fell in love with this necklace as soon as I saw it.

You may have spotted this on my Instagram earlier in the week, I've had it for a while now and worn it a good few times but haven't shared it with you guys yet ... naughty Kirstie!

Daisy-Mae Jewellery is a UK based jewellery company which was created over 2 years ago in April 2013. Daisy-Mae Martin handmakes the majority of the pieces and has everything from anklets to macaroon storage pots (they are adorable) on her gorgeous site.

The pinky promise necklace is only £4.50.... which I cannot believe. What an absoulte barry bargain. Yes, these aren't real silver but as a cute little statement to snazz up your outfit these are a total steal.
The chain length is 18in and you can see whereabouts it sits - here in my photo.
A perfect present for a bestie or maybe even a little treat for yourself, I for one am going to be heading back to this site when it's birthday and Christmas season!

Daisy-Mae Jewellery
Like this post? Follow A Yellow Brick Blog on  Bloglovin so you never miss a thing!
Follow on Bloglovin
Share:

11 comments

  1. What a gorgeous necklace! Its so pretty and simple!

    Sian | www.thetattooedprincess.com |

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! The perfect finishing touch and at £4.50 I think I need to add them to my neverending jewellery stash xx

    Jessie | allthingsbeautiful-x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love little necklaces like this! will deffo be checking out the site :)

    Belinda Louise | Fashion Crossing

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute design! SO Cute ^^

    zaras-bowsandpearls.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I use the pinky promise with my husband. He knows that if he breaks even one it'll be bad news. He uses it with me now too... its childish when you're 27 but I think it takes the place of having to say "Do you REALLY REALLY REALLY mean it? Promise? You aren't kidding?!" I think it's a fun gesture. :)

    - Marcy

    www.marcyandmakeup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute, I love little pieces like this, they're treasures :) xx

    Gemma Louise | Just Little Things

    ReplyDelete
  7. SO adorable and so simple! I love your blog design, so pretty! xo

    www.chedsneh.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. adorable, and such a great price xx

    Ioanna | Hearting.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Omg this is so cute =]

    emyii90.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so cute! I've loved Daisy-Mae Jewellery for a while she does so many pretty things!

    hellomissjordan.blogspot.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so so much for coming over and checking out my blog! Feel free to leave a comment or question - or for an instant answer tweet me @alohakirstie and I'll be sure to get back to you asap :)

© Aloha Kirstie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig