Thursday 21 May 2015

Happy 2nd Birthday A Yellow Brick Blog!

I can't believe it! A Yellow Brick Blog officially turns 2 years old today!
 It's been around 104 weeks since I decided to properly start up this blog (after many failed attempts) and to be quite honest - I can't really remember life before it. (what on earth did I do with my spare time?)
This little site has well and truly taken over my life but in a totally fabulous and positive way! Even with the hours wasted taking photos in crap lighting, the pressure I put on myself to constantly upload and a few technical blunders here and there I have loved every second. I am so grateful for the journey it has put me on and I'm nowhere near ready to get off this ride anytime soon.

2nd Year Stats (as of 19/05/2015) :

Bloglovin' Followers : 3,512
Twitter Followers : 9,835
Facebook Likes : 1,555
Instagram : 1,903
Pageviews : 502,900

Just reading those has me overwhelmed! I want to say a massive thank you for every like, tweet, retweet, follow, click you may have done over the last couple of years! 
I'm so proud of where my little spot on the internet has got to, it's more than I had ever thought of, and I will always keep striving to keep it going for as long as I can.
Goals for year 3 :

Hit 5,000 Followers.
Carrying on uploading to youtube as well as writing blog posts.
Finally meet the bloggers who have been so lovely to me.
Become more confident with my content.

As a proper 'thank you' I wanted to hold a giveaway - it's been a while since I had one on here and I thought it would be a great way to celebrate another year of blogging fun, for both myself and you lovely lot :)
 So keep your eyes peeled, hit follow and check back tomorrow when I will be starting it up!

#HappyBirthdayAYBB

Like this post? Follow A Yellow Brick Blog on  Bloglovin so you never miss a thing!
Follow on Bloglovin

Share:

23 comments

  1. Congrats =] Well done!

    emyii90.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!

    http://spencrescurls.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow congratulations! I can only hope to have stats like that one day :)

    Brooke | brookewrote

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have done amazingly well on your blog considering you only started 2 years ago! Congratulations! x

    Mapped Out | Fashion, Beauty, Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats! Great blog :)

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday AYBB!. Well done, amazing stats EB :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy blg birthday, I'm sure you'll reach your next blogging goals x

    Heather | Of Beauty & Nothingness

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations Kirstie! <3

    hellomissjordan.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats !!

    http://allornothing-blog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations and keep up the great posts!
    --
    prettymadthings.blogspot.co.uk // xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats!! You deserve all of your success's xx

    Abi | abistreetx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations. You’ve done incredibly well. The hard work has paid off!

    www.britishbeautyaddict.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations! Such a great achievement

    Emma emhasrednails

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations Kirsty. I cant believe it has been 2 years, after following you for year in Instagram I was so excited you started your blog. Well done you have done amazing.
    xxx
    Lyndsey
    www.labeau.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congrats! Your blog is amazing and one of my favourites x
    Emma | Emmys Blog

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congratulations! You've done so incredibly well! My first blog birthday is right around the corner, but it feels as if I've only been blogging for 5 minutes!

    shewhoisshort.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  17. Happy Blog Birthday, Great blog

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congratulations! I love this blog :)
    Hayley x
    http://tuesdaymusing.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow Congrats - Such an amazing achievement. You should be so proud :) x

    Caitriona | Blog

    ReplyDelete
  20. Congratulations Sweetie! I've been following for about a year now and always enjoy your posts. :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Congrats!!! Happy B Day!
    xo
    Stacy

    tastyrumors.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so so much for coming over and checking out my blog! Feel free to leave a comment or question - or for an instant answer tweet me @alohakirstie and I'll be sure to get back to you asap :)

© Aloha Kirstie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig