Monday 11 May 2015

Barry M Lip Boss High Powered Lip Gloss - 5 Thinking Outside The Box

If you ask me what my favourite cheap lip gloss has been over the last 8 years or so my answer would hands down be Barry M's collection.
I've talked about them countless times, recommended them to countless people and bought a countless number of tubes myself, they are products that have just constantly been there for me to grab whenever.

So seeing a NEW lipgloss collection being released from my old faithful brand made me very happy indeed. With closer inspection I think this may be replacing the current lip glosses... but don't quote me on that.
The reason I think they might be replacing them is that this is very similar to my usual 'toffee' lip gloss from Barry M.
But don't get me wrong - this doesn't mean I'm not disappointed in the slightest!

There are 5 glosses in the new Lip Boss range, from a bold red to a pretty coral, so there's got to be at least one you'll be a fan of.
This is shade 5 and it's called called 'Thinking Outside The Box' - all the Lip Boss' have cute names which I love as just a number is boring right?!

The packaging is cute, bigger than the other glosses which is good as it possibly means more product and it comes with a handy doe-foot applicator. (the best type in my opinion for lip glosses.)
The gloss itself is super smooth and not sticky in the slightest. The scent of this particular shade is toffee, so sweet and yummy, I literally cannot stop applying it.
I'm really looking forward to trying out the rest fo the collection, I'm hoping one of them is a bubblegum flavour like the older ones - that is one of my ultimate favs ever.

The Lip Boss' are priced at £4.49 each, total bargains in my opinion, this beauty is already in my handbag so I can reapply it wherever I may be.

Like this post? Follow A Yellow Brick Blog on  Bloglovin so you never miss a thing!
Follow on Bloglovin
Share:

6 comments

  1. I never think of Barry M when I think of lip gloss, but this is lovely and really good price xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really pretty, too bad I'm not a big fan of glosses. But if you are saying this isn't sticky, I may as well try it out :D

    Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just a heads-up, my 'Thinking Outside the Box' lipgloss is sitting here as type but it's marked as 4. No idea why a makeup company would change like that...

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you want a bubblegum lip flavour- there's the lip balm company Crazy Rumours which has bubblegum ones.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so so much for coming over and checking out my blog! Feel free to leave a comment or question - or for an instant answer tweet me @alohakirstie and I'll be sure to get back to you asap :)

© Aloha Kirstie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig