Tuesday 19 May 2015

Video : Easy Curly Lob Hair Tutorial

After lots of requests I've finally filmed how I create my messy curly lob!
Everytime I upload a photo or video where I've curled/waved my hair I have lots of people asking how I do it and what I use so I thought it was about time I just went and showed you all.
 I love having shorter hair, cutting it off was the best decision I've made all year.
I'd love to know your thoughts on this - tutorials are a brand new thing to me.... it's a little nerve-wracking but I found it so much fun to film!


Like this post? Follow A Yellow Brick Blog on  Bloglovin so you never miss a thing!
Follow on Bloglovin
Share:

5 comments

  1. I kinda do the same thing, but my hair is a lot longer and probably a lot heavier so it doesnt end up looking as nice as it does here. Oh well. You look lovely with shorter hair!

    Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this im really into the "Lob" right now its one of those really nice styles i cut one the other day the girl had like 6/7 inches cut of it was amazing!

    www.beautyandtheboy.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your hair is the perfect length! I've been thinking about cutting a few inches off my hair for Summer, you may have just swayed me!

    shewhoisshort.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. All I ever do is straighten my hair so I'd love to give this a go!

    Hannah x | hannatalks

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this style on you. I have that wand, need to start using it more
    xxx
    Lyndsey
    www.labeau.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so so much for coming over and checking out my blog! Feel free to leave a comment or question - or for an instant answer tweet me @alohakirstie and I'll be sure to get back to you asap :)

© Aloha Kirstie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig