Saturday 19 July 2014

Dress Like Disney #11 : Lilo & Stitch

Lilo & Stitch. One of my favourite Disney movies ever - I had this on video when I was younger (obviously upgraded to DVD now) and I used to watch it constantly, I probably know the script off by heart! So, of course it was time for both of them to be featured on here!
Lilo
Dress | Shoes | Hairband | Bronzer | Camera | Bag

Stitch

Don't forget to follow DressLikeDisney on Instagram!
Like this post? Follow on Bloglovin!
Follow on Bloglovin
To see videos check out A Yellow Brick Vlog on YouTube


Share:

12 comments

  1. Haha I love this post!!!!
    Both outfits are perfect for the characters!!
    I love the Dress from the Lilo collection but I love the colours in the Stitch one!!
    xo Holly xo

    HollyDolly. 

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so adorable I love it when you do posts like this xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both outfits are stunning! xx

    www.girluninterpreted.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute!!

    Rxx

    www.peppermintdolly.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omg I love the looks, would wear both.

    xx, M | Brunette In Black

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is still my favorite film too, I love the outfits

    Gaby x

    theglamdottylife.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. So gorgeous! I love Lilo and Stitch!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this look soooo much

    <A href="http://www.skeeterandscout.com”>Skeeter and Scout.</A>

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Hun, pretty dress but I'm just getting the JPEG when I click on the link. Where is it from?

    Cute looks though, I'm inspired to find this dress or similar!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey chick! It's from - http://www.lovarni.com xxx

      Delete

Thank you so so much for coming over and checking out my blog! Feel free to leave a comment or question - or for an instant answer tweet me @alohakirstie and I'll be sure to get back to you asap :)

© Aloha Kirstie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig