Sunday 20 July 2014

Hi Impact Brows - Eye & Brow Palette Review

Eyebrows are such a key thing when it comes to doing my make-up and feeling confident with it.
 They really do frame your face and as a teen I hardly even thought about mine and how they looked - I just plucked those strays ones and avoid any form of uni-brow. 
But.... over the last couple of years I have become very conscious of my eyebrows and what they look like and try my hardest to keep them the best I can.

I have HD Brows done regularly and it was probably one of the best decisions I ever made. I'm look constantly at new eyebrow products and reviews of them but I always seem to stray back to the same old, same old which I have become rather bored of - queue this new beaut in my life from Hi Impact Brows. 
This is a 4 shade eye & brow palette from Hi Impact Brows. That's right it's an all in one which is super handy if you are on the go, have a small make-up bag or don't like too many products!
Hi Impact Brows - Eye & Brow Palette*
The packaging is a slick, shiny black rectangle compact small and simple enough for all cosmetic bags. (There's nothing worse than a handy product which comes in ridiculously large packaging) 
 Armed with a mirror and brush also this has got everything you need for eyebrows both and home and on the go!
I've always used my elf eyeliner brush for my eyebrow powders but this one included has worked fabulously, it's slightly thinner so it makes it easier to be precise and not overload the product.
 The shades left to right :
Blonde
Cinnamon Brown
Chocolate Brown
Black
The colours can be used individually or mixed together to create a perfect shade for everyone and anyone's eyebrows.
Not only good for brows though these powders are great for both a subtle daytime eyeshadow look and a gorgeous smokey eye! (The black works great as an eyeliner!)
  
These are mineral based powders and are said to be long-lasting and anti-smudge, I definitley need this as I'm forever accidentally wiping my forehead and therefore my eyebrow/s which has had some hilarious/unfortunately consequences for my face! (Like that woman in the movie Just Go With It hahaha!)
Top to bottom : Black, Chocolate Brown, Cinnamon Brown, Blonde.
So I tested out the shades and decided Cinnamon Brown is the perfect shade for me at the moment - I love the warmth to it!
My eyebrows are really sparse at in the centre and I've been trying to grow them back for years - this is why eyebrow products are so important to me - I look ridiculous without! Also after a couple of weeks my HD Brows tint does tend to fade and my eyebrows are so naturally light that its nice to easily be able to fake the colour each morning!
This stuff applies like a dream and is so easy to build up to help get the shape and density right for you! I normally use a pencil and then a powder but the quality of this is so good that it's the only product I need to fill them!

To find out more head over to DeeandCo, this beaut retails for £17.99! 
Like this post? Follow on Bloglovin!
Follow on Bloglovin
To see videos check out A Yellow Brick Vlog on YouTube

Share:

8 comments

  1. I bloody love a double whammy - a multi purpose product is THE best!

    Lucy X
    www.skeeterandscout.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oww love this!!
    I have been eyeing off some other brands versions of this brow palette but I love the selection in the palette!
    thanks for sharing!!
    xo Holly xo

    HollyDolly. 

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow :) I really want to try this.
    Clem xx
    http://clemloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks like a really good quality palette, but I think the colours look a bit too red for me! I definitely prefer powder over pencil though.

    India / Touchscreens & Beautyqueens

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm always on the lookout for new eyebrow palettes and this one looks like a really good one. May have to look it up :)

    CAT xo
    What Cat Says | BlogLovin'

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great walk through!!

    Rxx

    www.peppermintdolly.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great post! might have to give it a try!

    http://www.jenemsblogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so so much for coming over and checking out my blog! Feel free to leave a comment or question - or for an instant answer tweet me @alohakirstie and I'll be sure to get back to you asap :)

© Aloha Kirstie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig