Sunday 6 July 2014

Favourite Summer Lips : Part 1

We're in July, the sun has been shining (on and off) and it's finally appropriate to wear the brightest colours possible... in both clothing and on our faces!
I love love love buying lip products, I literally have an addiction (it's been an issue for a while now...) and I love nothing more than a gorgeous fun bright shade! So I thought I would share with you, my lovely readers, my current go-to lip products!
I managed to narrow  it down to just 10 so I thought I'd do it in two posts, sharing 5 in each, so here is part 1!  

I have a mix of lipsticks, lipglosses and lip crayons - all great fun summer shades which are always top of my pile this time of year! 
Left to Right :
Mac Matte Lipstick -  Candy Yum Yum (review)
Barry M Lipgloss - 5 Bubblegum
Make-up Revolution Lipstick - Depraved
Bourjois Lip Crayon - Peach On The Beach (review)
Maybelline Megawatt Lipstick - Flash Of Fuchsia (review)

I love love love these shades and the prices range from £15 (MAC) to just £1 (MUR) so there is something for everyone! Do you own any of them? 
Keep your eyes peeled for Part 2 when I will be sharing the other 5 lip shades/products that have made their way to the top of my favourites for summer!
Like this post? Follow on Bloglovin!
Follow on Bloglovin
To see videos check out A Yellow Brick Vlog on YouTube

Share:

15 comments

  1. Candy Yum Yum is gorgeous x

    Kirsty
    pearlsandsparkle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Peach On The Beach looks gorgeous, heard really good things about these products & love the Bourjois lipstick formulation as it is! xx
    Katherine Rosie | UK Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Think I'll be picking up Candy Yum Yum as my next Back to MAC! It's gorgeous!!

    XO, G from grace'd

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bought Peach on the Beach last week and I'm already in love! It's such a gorgeous shade!
    Lovely post Kirstie but you're making me want to get some more lip products - I also have an addiction to buying them haha
    xx Ann-Kathrin

    annxkathrin.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really want to try out a purple lip but so worried I won't suit it :( I may try out the MUR one as at £1 it can look crap and no money has been wasted on it :)
    Catherine @ Counter Pretty

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the Barry M gloss, candy yum yum is my favourite MAC lipstick these two would go perfectly together :)

    Frankie Boo Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have Candy Yum Yum but haven't worn it yet, I need to whack it out soon!

    Megan xo
    Thumbelina Lillie | UK Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love Mac's Candy Yum Yum, its such a pretty colour

    zoea2812.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love all of these color! They are so beautiful! OMG! ♥

    www.beautysblessings.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love Candy Yum Yum, such a pretty colour!

    The Sunday Chapter
    Angela xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Candy yum yum looks like such a gorgeous colour! I have been wanting to try it out for a while xx

    leah-talks.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love both the fushia shades, especially Candy Yum Yum! Bright lip colours are my go-to's for the summer time!

    Yet Another Makeup Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Peach on the Beach is my fave out of them all! xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. I wish Makeup Revolution were available in Australia, because Depraved looks crazy pretty! I'll definitely have to try and track that colour down. Looks like a slightly more wearable purple for me as pinky purples are SO much easier to pull off!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so so much for coming over and checking out my blog! Feel free to leave a comment or question - or for an instant answer tweet me @alohakirstie and I'll be sure to get back to you asap :)

© Aloha Kirstie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig