Saturday 26 July 2014

MeMeMe Flawless Concealer Review

Hello fellow beauty lovers and addicts - I'm back today with a brand spanking review - wahoooo!
 I feel like I haven't done a make-up review in so long, what a bad beauty blogger I am! But nevertheless here I am with a snazzy new concealer I've been trying out and wanted to share with you all so ......keep on reading to find out more!
MeMeMe are a brand which I had heard lots and lots about - especially for their well-known "dupes" for products like Benefit's High Beam (things like this alwasy get my attention!) so trying their products has been on my to-do list for a while!

This is the Flawless Concealer, a liquid concealer which comes in a range of 3 shades according to MeMeMe's website but my product simly to says "No.5" so I'm not too sure which one it is!
MeMeMe Flawless Concealer*
With is doe-footed applicator this lightweight and creamy product is easy to swipe on to help created a 'flawless' complexion and gt rid of all those nasty imperfections I spend my mornings groaning about.

I have been using this for about a week now and have been really really happy with it. I normally use Seventeen's Phwoarr Paint but with all this hot weather it has just seemed a bit thick and heavy on my skin and by the end of the day I have been regretting slapping it on in the mornings, espeiclly if I've used a lighter base like a CC cream.
For a lightweight cream this concealer gives great coverage. I have been using it on both my dark circles and a few blemishes and spots that have seemed to crop up on my face recently. (sun = sweat = spots, appratnly - not cool skin, not cool!)
Obviously it isn't as heavy duty as Seventeen's but for the current climate I have been enjoying using this alot more!

This is actually only £6.50 (see here) which I was pleasantly surprised about as I thought it would be a bit more than that!
I'm looking forward to trying out more from this brand - so keep your eyes peeled as MeMeMe are bound to be making another appearance on A Yellow Brick Blog! 
Any of you guys tried anything out anything from them before?
Like this post? Follow on Bloglovin!
Follow on Bloglovin
To see videos check out A Yellow Brick Vlog on YouTube


Share:

5 comments

  1. I'm so stuck in my own ways and reluctant to change from collection concealer but this looks like it gives great coverage. I'm going to have to give it a go x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always struggle with concealers they are so hard the right one!
    But this sounds pretty good but I have never heard of the brand before so I am wondering if it is actually in Australia yet!
    I might have to see!
    xo Holly xo

    HollyDolly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got sent a couple of bits but I couldn't get on with the concealer :( I think it's because my spots and bags are too bad though hahah, I think for people with nice/less severe skin it's a great concealer especially for summer xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eeeek I've got loads of Mememe goodies to try so can't wait! Haven't got their concealer though so this may be a new one to get. Thanks sweet!

    Vicky xxx
    Lots of Love, Me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks a bit like the Maybelline Fit Me concealer. We don't have Mememe in Canada otherwise I'd totally try this out.
    Great post!
    Meghan
    Today's Beauty Obsession

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so so much for coming over and checking out my blog! Feel free to leave a comment or question - or for an instant answer tweet me @alohakirstie and I'll be sure to get back to you asap :)

© Aloha Kirstie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig