Saturday 5 July 2014

Dress Like Disney #10 : Peter Pan, Tinkerbell & Wendy

Right.... this week's DLD is going to be slightly different! 
This post took me about 5 hours and the next day it somehow got deleted from my scheduled posts - which can I just say was so so traumatic!
So unfortunately there will be no links with the pictures today like normal as it will take me hours and hours again trying to find everything - I'm so so sorry, hope you can all just enjoy them as pictures and if you are dying to know where something is from please just ask and I'll be able to tell you. 
Kirstie x


Like this post? Follow on Bloglovin!
Follow on Bloglovin
To see videos check out A Yellow Brick Vlog on YouTube


 
Share:

9 comments

  1. These are the cutest!! I love the Tinkerbell outfit!

    The Sunday Chapter
    Angela xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi kirstie, I was just wondering if you used polyvore to create your sets because if not it would be a lot easier and also you can publish them straight to blogger with links to all the items you used automatically. I use it quite often, it's really useful!
    Www.beautybyageek.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my god. I'm in love with this post! haha. I'm a tad Disney obsessed! :P

    XO, G from grace'd

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy moly! I had no idea how much I needed a pair of green disco pants until now. One of your best Disney posts yet, although admittedly I adore the whole series - not even a huge Disney fan, but the outfits you create are just so spot on xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh that must have been so frustrating!! Outfit posts take so long with all the links.. nightmare!! Anyway, love your dress like Disney posts. Peter Pan is fab! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this post, the Peter Pan one is my favourite. :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww I just love this idea! I'd go for the Peter Pan one for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this series! So awesome!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so so much for coming over and checking out my blog! Feel free to leave a comment or question - or for an instant answer tweet me @alohakirstie and I'll be sure to get back to you asap :)

© Aloha Kirstie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig