Monday 28 July 2014

NEW Boots Tea Tree & Witch Hazel With Active Charcoal Facial Wash

A new product range hit the shelves in Boots recently and in true blogger style I decided to grab them and give them a go - I would be a bad blogger not too right?

Boots have had their Tea Tree & Witch Hazel range for a long while now but they've decided to add to them with these new products with a hint of active charcoal!
There is a wash, scrub and mask in the new collection but so far I've only been able to get the wash and the mask - although to be fair I have lots of scrubs to go through already!
 Today I'm going to be talking about the facial wash.
The smell of tea tree immediately takes me back to my childhood and teenage years - the shampoos, the skincare - I swear I was tea tree mad at one point! I really do like the smell because of this, I love to reminisce! 

With active charcoal this wash helps to remove impurities and excess oils which is definitely what I have been needing the moment in this weather. My skin has been feeling so grotty and greasy with all this hot and sweaty weather a good detox is what it needs whether it be morning or night.
I have been using this mostly in the mornings in the shower but some days I have been using it as an extra step after removing my make-up in the evenings to give my skin a really deep clean.

The product is black - as you may have already guessed with it being charcoal and all! It is all shiny and pretty and foams up well on the face when warm water is added!
The wash leaves my skin feeling cleansed and smooth and I also think the charcoal has helped to bring out some spots - although this sucks as my skin is normally fin it's better to get them out right? 
This has taken the place of all the other facial washes I've had stocked up to choose from in the shower and I tend to keep on using it for a long while!
I'm really looking forward to tying out the mask now, so keep an eye out on here for a review which I'm sure will be up in the next couple of weeks!
The facial wash is only £3.40 and you can find it - here.
Like this post? Follow on Bloglovin!
Follow on Bloglovin
To see videos check out A Yellow Brick Vlog on YouTube

Share:

6 comments

  1. This stuff looks amazing, I am about to have an online boots shop so I will add this in- thanks for sharing xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh this could be a good dupe for the sanctuary charcoal mask! I'll have to give it a go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks fab, going to have to pick this up soon! xo

    londonandlouboutins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a great product! I'm going to London in September, so I think I'll add this to my shoppinglist ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dying to hear about the mask, I've been wanting to try it out for a while now, looks so cool! X

    hailandharmony.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  6. This stuff looks great, I love anything with tea tree and witch hazel in and I've been looking for a cheap but effective mask for a while so this might just be it!

    Emma x
    Writing Essays With Wine

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so so much for coming over and checking out my blog! Feel free to leave a comment or question - or for an instant answer tweet me @alohakirstie and I'll be sure to get back to you asap :)

© Aloha Kirstie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig