Thursday 31 July 2014

Video : HUGE Fashion Haul - Primark, ASOS, New Look & More.....

I'm back in the Youtube game ladies and gents!
 I've been picking up a few bits for my holiday and in the summer sales so thought it was about time I shared them all with you beauties! 
There's stuff from Primark, ASOS Sale, New Look and some other exciting little bits (like a special new beach towel!) - let me know what you think!

Like this post? Follow on Bloglovin!
Follow on Bloglovin
To see videos check out A Yellow Brick Vlog on YouTube


Share:

1 comment

  1. I've been waiting for another video! Love the playsuits, especially the purple ones. The bikinis are gorgeous and I ALWAYS buy my pajamas in a bigger size! Great minds...

    Suitcase and Sandals Blog - Travel, Lifestyle and Fashion xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so so much for coming over and checking out my blog! Feel free to leave a comment or question - or for an instant answer tweet me @alohakirstie and I'll be sure to get back to you asap :)

© Aloha Kirstie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig