Friday 1 August 2014

POTW #25 : The Body Shop Honey Bronzer Powder - Medium Matte

Happy August people - its the 1st, it's a Friday so it's my Product Of The Week time!
A product I've wanted for months is finally mine! Yes a couple of weeks ago I was on the mainland (yes that's what us islanders call it) and hopped into the nearest body shop giving my boyfriend no choice but to traipsed in behind me! Although this trip I knew exactly what I wanted and went straight in for it and managed to leave without picking up anything else - miracle much?
It's the honey bronzer from The Body Shop! I have been looking at reviews/photos etc of this online for ages now but for some reason hadn't picked it up until now! 
This product is so pretty I didn't even want to use it at first!
 It comes in a lovely brown compact with slight honeycomb pattern, open it up and you get the amazing bronzer!  I choose the medium matte shade. It's quite hard finding a matte bronzer for a cheap(ish) price, the only one I've used alot and love is the one in the sleek contour kit, so this is fab! I thought the light shade would be way too light for me especially with it being summer and hopefully I'll be getting some form of a tan at some point.
A perfect bronzer added to my daily make-up routine! I'm in love with this, so easily blended and can't wait to take it to Florida with me!
Like this post? Follow on Bloglovin!
Follow on Bloglovin
To see videos check out A Yellow Brick Vlog on YouTube

Share:

11 comments

  1. I've wanted this for ages now, but a I have so many bronzers. One more won't hurt, right?!

    Jo | A Little Pop Of Coral

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard so many good things about this! I think I'm going to have to try it!!

    X's - Cassie
    http://www.glossnglitter1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like a nice pattern on my pressed face products. It's the kind of thing that gets me buying!

    Caroline
    www.puttingmylifeinorder.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need this in my life. I have seen so many great reviews on it and I am just starting to use bronzer much more often now. Lovely pictures by the way

    Hayley x
    http://www.teapartybeauty.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks similar packaging to the Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess! This bronzer looks lovely!
    xprincessjas | ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have heard so much about this bronzer and been thinking about buying it for ages :)

    emily xx

    http://emilycouture95.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I loooove this bronzer! I bought it a while ago and have used everyday since! So gorgeous!

    http://on-till-morning.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this, the body shop honey bronze collection is lovely xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this bronzer too! :D

    Stephanie
    http://missstephanieusher.blogspot.co.uk/
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3436251
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really want to get my hands on this! I ordered a bunch of stuff from The Body Shop the other day but I resisted the bronzer...I'm regretting that now! ;-)
    strupag.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so so much for coming over and checking out my blog! Feel free to leave a comment or question - or for an instant answer tweet me @alohakirstie and I'll be sure to get back to you asap :)

© Aloha Kirstie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig