Sunday 17 August 2014

Botanics Sisal And Bamboo Buffer Review

I feel like I've been having a constant battle with my skin recently, dry skin, red bumps on my arms, bingo wings..... okay bingo wings are really something I can get rid of with a product - but they are still a problem in my life!
Summertime is a time to keep your skin hydrated and healthy and I've been on a mission to get mine looking smoother and feeling softer!
I've used exfoliating gloves and scrubs for years but I thought it was time to give something new try this summer!
Queue this new little friend of mine the Botanics Sisal And Bamboo Buffer!

I've been using this mitt for the last couple of weeks 2 or 3 times a week.
It has two sides - the sisal exfoliator (which I use most) and a soft bamboo side. 
With a bit of my shower gel added to the textured side I have been using this in circular motions over my whole body, focusing on my upper arms and legs!
After this I use my usual shower scrunchie and have a good old wash and then flip the mitt over and use it's soft bamboo side as a polisher! (That last step is probably once every 3/4 times or so... alot of the time I'm too lazy!)

This had made my skin feel alot smoother and feel alot healthier - goodbye dead skin cells! Things like this are perfect for summer, espesically if you're usinf fake tans and things - this is perfect for prepping and pampering!

Botanics are slowly becoming one of my favourite affordable brands, they do so so many products, I'm definitely going to start making my way through the different ranges!
Like this post? Follow on Bloglovin!
Follow on Bloglovin
To see videos check out A Yellow Brick Vlog on YouTube
Share:

4 comments

  1. I love the Botanics range but hadn't seen this before, might have to give it a go!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sisal is brilliant. I have got a body brush but that's masochistic.

    Caroline
    Www.puttingyourlifeinorder.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. This post has made me want to get in that shower and buff away those dead skin cells! Looks an awesome product! x

    Kate | raspberrycheeks

    ReplyDelete
  4. I tried the Superdrug version and would not actually recommend, it's fallen apart after a few uses!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so so much for coming over and checking out my blog! Feel free to leave a comment or question - or for an instant answer tweet me @alohakirstie and I'll be sure to get back to you asap :)

© Aloha Kirstie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig