Monday 18 August 2014

Rodial Super Acids X-treme Pore Shrink Pads Review

Happy Monday (or whatever day you are reading this on), recently I have become a tad bit obsessed with skincare and my skincare routine.
I've never had problems with my skin so when last month my skin decided to unleash a few nastys upon my face I had a right panic and started trying a few new and different products to try and clear it up.
Rodial are a brand that has recently come into my life and for the past few months they have been impressing me with their make-up and skincare ranges!

When I first read "pads" I was a little apprehensive.... I suddenly thought of make-up removing pads which 9 times out of 10 are .. pants! BUT these are for clean, dry, cleansed skin so my feelings soon turned around!

These are too be used twice daily, once in the morning and once in the evening and I have been following these guidelines religiously.
I normally use a facial wash in the shower each morning and hot cloth cleanser to remove my make-up in the evening followed by some form of toner on a cotton wool pad, I've just replaced that last step with these pads!
Super Acids X-treme Pore Shrink Pads*

You get 50 pads in a each pot - enough for 25 days (or a month if you forget a few times haha!)
My previous experience with products like these, like I said before, hasn't been great. I've always found pad-type products always dry up really quickly and can be quite abrasive. These are the total opposite!
Each pad feels thick with product and is really soft on the skin! I've been using these all over my face, but avoiding my eye area just because my eyes tend to water with some things. 
Even though I use these after removing all my make-up sometimes there is still a bit of make-up/dirt (I'm not dirty but you know what I mean!) on these pads - they really do give you an amazing cleanse.
They leave my skin feeling both cleansed and toned aswell as soft (alot softer than before!) and after using these for the past couple of weeks I have really noticed a difference in my skin.

My pores aren't overly bad anyway but I've noticed my skin has looked the best it has done in a good few months. It looks and feels tighter and my pores look great and they seem to have given me a fab radiant glow. All the spots and blemishes that I had before are now more or less totally gone aswell - liefsaver!
I'm going to be so sad when I run out of these I think I will probably be purchasing another pot one I'm back from my holiday. 

The X-treme pore shrink pads are priced at £38 and can be found - here on Rodial's website! Yes £38 is expensive but for me they have really really worked so this is a high end product that I would happily splash out on.
Like this post? Follow on Bloglovin!
Follow on Bloglovin
To see videos check out A Yellow Brick Vlog on YouTube
Share:

5 comments

  1. If they work then £38 is a small price to pay, isn't it? Is how I justify things to myself anyway.


    Caroline
    www.puttingyourlifeinorder.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow £38 is quite pricey, but as you said if it has benefited you then it's worth it!
    Harriet
    Http://greeneyesandlongblondehair.blogspot.Co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think when a product is pricey but performs it is so worth it and my pores are so bad it gets me down, defo a purchase! xxx

    Blonde of Carbs

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds great although £38 is a bit pricey for me :( Generally my pores aren't too bad but there's areas where my skin could do with product xD

    Elesaurus | elesaurusrawr.blogspot.com
    P.S. I have a giveaway over on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't lie, I completely can't afford these! But then if I know it will work I don't...maybe I'm feeling a pay day treat!

    Annabel ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so so much for coming over and checking out my blog! Feel free to leave a comment or question - or for an instant answer tweet me @alohakirstie and I'll be sure to get back to you asap :)

© Aloha Kirstie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig