Sunday 24 August 2014

Montagne Jeunesse Dead Sea Mud Spa Fabric Face Mask Review

I'm really having to hold myself back from doing facemasks daily. I'm addicted.

Once again Montagne Jeunesse products have jumped into my basket and come home with me.... I really do feel like I need to try them all!
Today it's another fabric masks, you know those hilarious face mask that make you look like a serial killer? Such an attractive look whilst chilling in your living room!
This is the Dead Sea Mud Spa fabric mask and is £1.49 (but currently on offer for 99p!).... after having such a great experience with the Brazilian mud fabric mask I thought this was a must to try out!

Infused with Real mud, dead sea and sea kelp this mask is a pale grey colour and fitted my face perfectly (even though I have a huge head haha!). I always hear such amazing things about dead sea products, great for skin conditions, so I was looking forward to trying it out!
Once placed on and patted to secure it sits really comfortably so you aren't worrying about it flapping off or dripping anywhere.
This didn't have a strong smell at all.... in fact I can't even remember what it smelt like.... sorry!
The feeling of this mask was not what I expected. It was super refreshing, a kind of mint tingly sort of sensation which I liked!
After about 15minutes I removed the mask and massaged the excess product in before washing my face thoroughly.

I have to say this is a MUST for dry skin, the dry patches I have round my nose and other areas on my face had gone straight away, my skin was obviously thirsty and this had done the job perfectly!
 I could believe how refreshed and moisturised my skin felt, I didn't even use my normal nivea cream after using this mask.

Definitely one I'll be repurchasing, thanks again MJ!
Like this post? Follow on Bloglovin!
Follow on Bloglovin
To see videos check out A Yellow Brick Vlog on YouTube
Share:

12 comments

  1. Definitely going to have to try this out as i have really dry skin and i love anything that elves my skin feeling refreshed

    http://helenamulhearn.blogspot.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds brill! I have tried a similar one in another scent but I cannot remember what it was called but I loved it too <3 lovely image and review, have you seen the new mj mask it's a coconut one and if you love coconut scents then you will love it! Oh and the peel off ones are fun to peel off ha! mj fan over here too lol

    zaras-bowsandpearls.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds great, I don't have dry skin but love all their masks and the dead sea element and the mud mask appeaks to me, love it xx


    Blonde of carbs

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to try some of these masks! I always worry that they will cause me to break out xx

    www.allthingsbeautiful-x.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wanted to love this mask so much but it just kept sliding off my face :( Glad to hear you had a better experience :) Raspberrykiss xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice to hear of a cheap, good face mask for dry skin! X

    hailandharmony.blogspot.ie
    // BLOGLOVIN

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm never sure about fabric face masks, they're so weird! This one sounds good though!
    Harriet
    Http://greeneyesandlongblondehair.blogspot.Co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. This sounds amazing! My skin has been feeling so dehydrated and dry recently, i must give this a go!
    xprincessjas | ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. I used to use these Montagne Jeunesse masks all the time when I was a teenager, I can't believe they're still around :D xx

    Gemma // Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have this and am yet to use it, it sounds amazing x
    Beautyqueenuk xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this face mask you're right its great for dry skin :)

    Tanesha x
    www.tanesha-marie.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am a big fan of LUSH fresh face masks but my nearest store is 40 miles away and they don't last very long. When I can't get one of these I pop to my local Boots or Superdrug and pick up a Montagne Jeunesse mask, for all the price of them they are great quality and really help with the appearance of my skin!

    Emma | The Fashion Six

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so so much for coming over and checking out my blog! Feel free to leave a comment or question - or for an instant answer tweet me @alohakirstie and I'll be sure to get back to you asap :)

© Aloha Kirstie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig