Saturday 16 August 2014

No7 Instant Radiance Bronzing Highlighter Review

I am like a magpie when it comes to highlighters and products that aim to give your skin a pretty glow and shimmer!
I had seen these online and thought they looked pretty but when I finally saw them in 'real life' I couln't resist picking one up!
There were a few too choose from at the no7 stand but I went for the bronzing highlighter, just because I have a lot of pinky shaded highlighters already so I thought this would be a good product to ad to my collection of goodies!

The instant radiance highlighter comes in a cute little bullet with a twist bottom (so this should last me a while!)
I love that this is a stick, it's so easy to sweep on and is such a handy little size to add to my make-up bag.
I have been putting this on my cheeks bones, brow bones and down the centre of my nose (in the hope of making it look slightly smaller) it is really light and creamy which makes it easy to blend in!
It has a lovely pigmentation which makes it easy to get a gorgeous dewy, fresh effect without using alot of product. 
Another holy grail highlighter for me to rant and rave about....ahhh it's so pretty I definitely need to buy the other versions now - I can never just stick to one can I?
This highlighter is priced at £9.95 but I bought it with a No7 voucher (£3 off!) and they do these offers alot so keeps your eyes out for those!
Like this post? Follow on Bloglovin!
Follow on Bloglovin
To see videos check out A Yellow Brick Vlog on YouTube

Share:

9 comments

  1. This looks like such a beautiful colour I love using highlighting sticks might have to give this a go xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the one of the blusher versions of these and I think its amazing!!!

    Stephanie
    http://missstephanieusher.blogspot.co.uk/
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3436251
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh this is such a pretty colour! If I didn't have a zillion highlighters already I'd definitely be snapping this up!! xxx Thou Shalt Not Covet

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks jut like the colour I have been looking for and it isn't to expensive!

    http://whatmaisiedid.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty! I didn't know u were on Youtube now too! Going to subscribe!!!! :)

    www.thesaltlifewife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so pretty! I don't often pay much attention to No7, but I ought to really, as they have some great bits and bobs. This reminds me of the Charlotte Tilbury beach sticks! x

    www.theamberspyglass.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really want to try this but I've read that it just pushes and smudges foundation right off the face. Did you find this a problem? Thanks :) xxxxxx

    lavendersunshines.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty! I love this shade so much, perfect for summer :)
    - C
    Claudine Converses

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so so much for coming over and checking out my blog! Feel free to leave a comment or question - or for an instant answer tweet me @alohakirstie and I'll be sure to get back to you asap :)

© Aloha Kirstie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig