Saturday 12 July 2014

POTW #22 : Rodial Glamstick - Psycho

Hello beautiful people! Hope you are all well and you'r feeling funky, fresh and free! 
Once again I'm here talking about my stand out product from the past week and this week it's a certain lippy. (what a surprise right? a lip product! .... I'm sorry guys I'm addicted okay!)

This product was sent to be recently from the lovely people at Rodial and it one of their fabulous Glamsticks!
 First up - Glamstick - amazing name and check out the incredible packaging to go along with it!  
You can tell that this is slighter higher end product with this packaging, it is beautiful and seriously stands out in my collection, I am totes obsessed!

Glamsticks are Rodial's tinted lip butters and there is a huge range of colours to choose from! Psycho is a gorgeous orangey-coral shade which is perfect for this time of year especially with it's added SPF 15 - no burnt/fried lips for me!  (That happened once... I put vaseline on my my lips at a Festival.... ouch Charlie that was a painful weekend!)

So, moving on from my previous lip disaster... my favourite thing about this butter is the fact it is infused with cocoa butter - one of my favourite ever ingredients/flavours/scents! Not only does it make this product glide on and feel super moisturising but it actually smells amazeballs and keeps your lips really hydrated for hours - high five Rodial I salute you!

The colour is really pigmented and has such an amazing shine and the Hyaluronic Acid Spheres give a long-term plumped look - which I can confirm, works!
So there's another lip product which I'm addicted to using.... I swear my list is becoming endless! The quality of this is amazing - alot better than others I own! I'm tempted to invest in some more - you can find the Glamsticks here - they are £25 each OR you can get a set of 3 Glamsticks for just £25 (saving £50!) which includes Psycho - ummm... bargain!


Like this post? Follow on Bloglovin!
Follow on Bloglovin
To see videos check out A Yellow Brick Vlog on YouTube


Do

Share:

4 comments

  1. That's great! I also love cocoa butter and I use it a lot, it's a must.

    xx, M | Brunette In Black

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh this looks like such a beautiful shade - I love Cocoa Butter too!

    Megan xo
    Thumbelina Lillie | UK Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks like such a beautiful shade and I love how pigmented it looks!x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so so much for coming over and checking out my blog! Feel free to leave a comment or question - or for an instant answer tweet me @alohakirstie and I'll be sure to get back to you asap :)

© Aloha Kirstie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig