Monday 7 July 2014

Nip + Fab Glycolic Scrub Fix Review


Hello Hello and happy Monday! (Or happy whatever day it is when you are reading this!) It's review time once again here on A Yellow Brick Blog and today we're back for some skincare loving and a certain facial scrub I've been using for the past fews weeks!
Nip + Fab Glycolic Scrub Fix*
Another product from Nip + Fab? Why yes it is! This is the Glycolic Scrub Fix and like I said I have been using this for the past few weeks or so!

This facial scrub is said to brightened and renew your skin and it's been working wonders for mine! With all the hot weather recently my skin has felt like it's had alot of build up and grime and having something to really refresh my skin has been life-saving.

I've been using this around 2 times per week in the shower after removing my make-up and following it with a nice facial wash. It has a lovely prominent grapefruit scent which it really soothing and refreshing - especially after a long hard day.

My skin and it's pores have felt really rejuvenated and cleansed after every use but I don't think I'd use it more than 2 times per week as I think it would be a little too harsh on my skin.
It says to avoid the eye area with this and.... please do! I got some near my eye and it did sting a bit - I shan't be doing that again anytime soon! 

Totally added in to my weekly skincare routine now you can get this stuff here for £9.95.
Like this post? Follow on Bloglovin!
Follow on Bloglovin
To see videos check out A Yellow Brick Vlog on YouTube

Share:

4 comments

  1. This sounds wonderful dear!!!!! I must give this a try... If you got a man in your life looking for a new way to shop share with him my recent post on my blog! OR just checkout the amazing model I worked with this past week. www.clkfashions.com

    With LOVE from CLK ♥xo♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. For £9.95 this sounds amazing!! Will check this out xx

    Who is She

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to try this, I've never tried anything from Nip + Fab! xx

    www.girluninterpreted.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've seen these around my local drugstore but I've resisted purchasing because I'm a little weary of drugstore items containing harsh chemicals, but I might give it a go now!

    Nailah xx // humaankameleonn.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so so much for coming over and checking out my blog! Feel free to leave a comment or question - or for an instant answer tweet me @alohakirstie and I'll be sure to get back to you asap :)

© Aloha Kirstie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig