Tuesday 15 July 2014

Favourite Summer Lips : Part 2

Now this is part 2 so if you haven't seen part 1 ... catch up here!

Like I said before, summer is my favourite time for lip colours! So many bright and fun colours to choose from daily and I managed to narrow my top 10 down for these 'favs' blog posts!
So here's the 2nd half and the final 5 favs!
Left to right :
Barry M Gelly Hi Shine Lips - 3 Electra (Review)
 L'oreal L'Extraordinaire Liquid Lipstick by Color Riche - 401 Fuchsia Drama (Review)
Sleek True Colour Lipstick - Mystic (Review)
Rimmel Lasting Finish By Kate Moss - 110
Rimmel Lasting Finish Colour Rush Lip Crayon - I Want Candy (Review)
All of these are drugstore purchases so bargain city! They are all under £10 and most are around the £5 mark!

Have you tried any of these? What are your summer favourites?
Like this post? Follow on Bloglovin!
Follow on Bloglovin
To see videos check out A Yellow Brick Vlog on YouTube


Share:

16 comments

  1. I was actually thinking about going a bit bold this summer with my lips because I'm always too natural and these lipsticks just inspired me!

    xx, M | Brunette In Black

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous colours, not my usual go to xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your blog loads!

    izzie x (izziesnowe.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the Rimmel 110 lipstick too x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how the barry m high shine looks, I always say they're sort of overlooked as a brand because all the focus is on their nail varnish. They're other products are so on point though!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE all of these, the colours are stunning! :) xx

    www.girluninterpreted.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. That Sleek colour looks AMAZING! So bright and summery! xo

    www.allthingsbeautiful-x.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fuchsia Drama looks beautiful!

    Stephanie
    http://missstephanieusher.blogspot.co.uk/
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3436251
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I adore these colours you have picked!! I love the Rimmel 'I want Candy' colour xx

    http://lipstickandsparkles.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I luuuuurve the bright Kate Moss lipsticks for summer, so gorgeous!

    Megan xo
    Thumbelina Lillie | UK Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just want to start by saying I adore your header image with the castle!!!! So awesome!!
    Now to the post hehe....
    I love these shades they are so intense and stunning!
    I love the intensity of Fuchsia Drama!!
    xo Holly xo

    HollyDolly. 

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the Rimmel Kate Moss lipsticks, they're so affordable and such great quality!
    In Katie's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  13. Might have to get that "I want candy" one, love the colour!

    Rxx

    www.peppermintdolly.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I just tried out those l'oreal lip products and I am completely obsessed! That shade looks gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I have Fushia Drama and love it! I'll probably wear it tomorrow after reading this post! I really want to try one of those Rimmel lip crayons too.
    Great post!
    Meghan
    Today's Beauty Obsession

    ReplyDelete
  16. 110 looks like such an amazing colour! I love Sleek's lipsticks, I may have to give Mystic a try :)
    Counter Pretty

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so so much for coming over and checking out my blog! Feel free to leave a comment or question - or for an instant answer tweet me @alohakirstie and I'll be sure to get back to you asap :)

© Aloha Kirstie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig