Thursday 12 February 2015

Fashion : Spring Chic feat. Vinted

I promise you, there will be sunshine soon! And with that thought in mind I am sporting a pretty springtime dress for you all!
Oasis Floral Dress : Vinted*
Watch : Folli Follie
Frilly Socks : Primark
Buckle up Shoes : ASOS

Vinted? Who are Vinted? - That was my exact reaction when an e-mail popped up in my inbox a few weeks ago! 
Vinted is an awesome community where us girls (or ladies!) can buy, sell & trade clothing safely and easily! It is growing daily and really taking on eBay with its easy system and fab bargains!

The lovely people at Vinted choose this dress out for me to style - so lovely of them right?! 
Yes it's a tad summery to be wearing out right this minute - I think I would literally turn as blue as the flowers on it if I stepped outside - but wearing it around the house has got me super excited for sunshine, spring and fingers crossed a tan! (It also would look gorgeous with a fur jacket .... you'd just have to brave the bare legs!)

I normally get quite nervous with skater dresses that are a bit "poofy" as I'm scared they make me look bigger than I am (and I'm already paranoid about that enough as it is!) but I'm really happy with how this one sits, it has netting but isn't overly flouncy!
The shoes are from the ASOS sale - super cute for summer and the socks from Primark I chucked on because they match the colour of the flowers!
Make sure you check out Vinted - here - I could browse it for hours, great quality clothing, shoes and accessories... none of that searching 'through the crap' like on eBay!

I am also LOVING fishtail plaits - I think they look so pretty, I'm so glad I can finally do them!
Like this post? Follow A Yellow Brick Blog on  Bloglovin so you never miss a thing!
Follow on Bloglovin
To see videos check out A Yellow Brick Vlog on YouTube


Share:

12 comments

  1. Your fishtail looks lovely babe xx

    Abi | abistreetx.blogspot.co.uk - don't forget to enter my giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the print on your dress and the plait looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm in love with this whole outfit! i've got vinted but never been brave enough to risk it haha

    helen rose

    ReplyDelete
  4. That dress is gorgeousss, I would totally wear it with tights and a leather jacket even in this weather! Your plait is looking so pretty too xxx





    Blonde Of Carbs

    ReplyDelete
  5. the dress is so pretty! great summer outfit

    www.bumascloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a cute dress! I love it! Bring on summer!! Xx
    OliviaCheryl.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well aren't you a babe! I love this print though, you'll be perfectly dress come spring!

    Annabel ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
  8. That patterned dress is gorgeous - I love it!

    Lizzie Dripping

    ReplyDelete
  9. This dress is gorgeous! Love the summery colours, I'd end up caving and wearing it with thick woolly tights and boots (I tend to do this with most of my favourite summery clothes haha!) Definitely need to take a look at Vinted to find some bargains :) x

    Emma | EMMABYDESIGN.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so so much for coming over and checking out my blog! Feel free to leave a comment or question - or for an instant answer tweet me @alohakirstie and I'll be sure to get back to you asap :)

© Aloha Kirstie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig