Thursday 19 February 2015

Pins Of The Week

I have an addiction. A Pinterest addiction. 

Like I said in a post earlier this month I have suddenly discovered the love of Pinterest! I've had an account for a while now but it has only been the last month or so that I have dedicated my spare time morning, evening and night to making boards and pinning until my hearts content! 
It is brilliant for killing boredom (and time) and I am constantly thinking of new things to search and new boards I can create!
I thought it would be fun to share with you guys a few of my favourite pins that I have found this past week - a nice visual post for everyone :) MY PINTEREST ACCOUNT


Like this post? Follow A Yellow Brick Blog on  Bloglovin so you never miss a thing!
Follow on Bloglovin
To see videos check out A Yellow Brick Vlog on YouTube
Share:

3 comments

  1. I'm with you on this one, it's weird because I made a Pinterest before I'd even made a blog or Instagram but then I kinda just forgot about it so it's been really fun getting back into it lately! I've come across the photo on the top right so often and have serious makeup envy every single time!! Have a lovely rest of the week :) Saida xx

    saidacane.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree I just got off Pinterest and you find the most interesting things. I love that tattoo placement.

    Jackie | fashionxfairytale | bloglovin' |

    ReplyDelete
  3. I stay away from Pinterest to stop me getting addicted.

    Lizzie Dripping

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so so much for coming over and checking out my blog! Feel free to leave a comment or question - or for an instant answer tweet me @alohakirstie and I'll be sure to get back to you asap :)

© Aloha Kirstie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig