Tuesday 17 February 2015

Make-Up Revolution Iconic Pro 1 Palette

So last week the postman literally made my day when he dropped off a mystery parcel which turned out to be a fabulous make-up delivery!
Yes this surprise package was from the lovely and generous people at Make-up Revolution - what cuties!
I think everyone knows I'm a netural eye palette obsessor! I'm quite basic with eye make-up so love using browns, bronzes, creams and pinks which makes this palette kind of the perfect palette for me!

So because I'm a 'beauty blogger' I whipped out my camera and got a few shots of it in all it's new and unused glory for you lot to have a little nosey at!
 Top (Matte) : Left to right
Ghost | Luna | Must | Enigma | Fade | Drama | Afflicted | Pitch

Bottom (Shimmer) : Left to right
Need | Dawn | Getter | Breathe | Too Grey | Stage | Addicted | Player
  Seriously how beautiful is this?!
The perfect mix of matte's and shimmer's (which is great as I tend to use both!)
 I cannot wait to have a play around with it, being at work for what seems like 24/7 this past week or so I still haven't had time too!

These new palette's are only £6.99 and the quality is insanely good - I'm always so impressed with everything form this brand!
Why fork out for a Naked palette now when you can get one of these for a fraction of the price AND you get more shades per palette!

You can see the palette and the rest of the fab products from MUR on their website - here.
Like this post? Follow A Yellow Brick Blog on  Bloglovin so you never miss a thing!
Follow on Bloglovin
To see videos check out A Yellow Brick Vlog on YouTube
Share:

13 comments

  1. I love the range of colours and the smokey gray on the end looks amazing.

    Lizzie Dripping

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks amazing! I heard it can be n affordable dupe to the LORAC palette. The colous are all so wearable and easily worn together. Makeup Revolution prices are always a thumbs up for me ;)

    EricaRosa

    ReplyDelete
  3. This palette looks amazing, as does the Iconic Pro 2! They are fab dupes for the Lorac palettes! definitely need to get my hands on them!

    alice x | beautybyalicee | Bloglovin' | YouTube

    ReplyDelete
  4. This palette looks ace!!! Really want a Lorac palette so will have to grab one of these until I can get my hands on one :)

    Zoe Newlove Beauty Blogger & MUA

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks like a lovely palette and such gorgeous shades. I love neutral palettes and one is never enough sometimes so I might look into this one.

    Jackie | fashionxfairytale | bloglovin' |

    ReplyDelete
  6. The price of Make up Revolution is just the best and the quality is amazing! I love the shades in this palette! x x

    www.beyondthevelvet.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Revolution palettes are the best! I have way too many :)

    www.emilyroseperrin.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow this palette looks absolutely stunning! I love the look of Dawn, Too Grey and Sage :) For £6.99 this is an absolute steal, and definitely want to try this out :)

    Charlee XO | CharmedCharlee

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am a sucker for shimmers so they are of course my favourites haha and I definitely prefer beiges, browns etc for my eyes nothing too out there. xxx

    Blonde Of Carbs

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooh I'm not normally a shimmer fan but stage is such a stunning burnt orange! This whole palette looks stunning and I love that there's an equal of mattes :)

    India / Touchscreens & Beautyqueens

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm just waiting for a few new items to go up on the Italian website and then it's going to be mine. I can't wait to compare it with the Lorac Pro Palette! :) xx
    Gyudy's Notes Of Beauty

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so so much for coming over and checking out my blog! Feel free to leave a comment or question - or for an instant answer tweet me @alohakirstie and I'll be sure to get back to you asap :)

© Aloha Kirstie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig