Monday 9 February 2015

This Week I'm Loving... #6

Pinterest
Okay..... I'm officially converted to Pinterest! (Or as my mum likes to say "Pin-Interest") I've probably had this social media account for years but have never caught the pinning bug..... Until last week! I can't stop, I won't stop! It started when I started looking at tattoo inspiration and  ideas that was it! I could spend hours on this site!! My username is   KirstieLouiseS - here's my account! 

Jerseylicious
This show is awesome. How have I never watched it properly before? I know it's been out for years and yes I'd heard of it but after stumbling across it on ITVBe one lunchtime I have been trying to watch it every weekday when I pop home from work! 
I need them all on DVD - ASAP. (I like Tracy AND Olivia .... Is that okay?)

Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet Lipstick - Nude-ist
You may have seen this in my recent boots haul! I had been eyeing up this shade for a while and was super happy to finally bring it home last week! I have been wearing it constantly, it is a gorgeous everyday colour and it lasts for hours and hours! The only thing I'm not a fan of is the scent.... It is horrible! 

Sia - 1000 Forms Of Fear
I loved Chandelier when it came out and downloaded it immediately. After watching lots of Dance Moms again recently it reminded me to have a little listen of Sia's album - 1000 Forms Of Fear! I have been listening to it on YouTube and have fallen in love! It's really not my usual style of music but I've been really enjoying it - Fire and Gasoline is my favourite! 

Benefit Roller Lash Mascara
Yes, like every other beauty blogger I ran and grabbed Elle magazine as soon as if was released this month! Free make-up is always a bonus... free Benefit make-up is even better and free brand new Benefit make-up is the best! I have been loving this little tester and I definitely think it will be something I'll be investing in once it is released properly!

Fishtail plaits
I have finally mastered the art of a fishtail plait! I am so happy my hair is finally at a good length that I can wear a fishtail and be excited about it!

Bath & Body Works Sweet Pea Hand Cream 
My hands have been seriously suffering these last few weeks and this has been my go-to hand cream! It really helps to soothe and hydrate my poor dry hands and smells amazing at the same time! It's rich and creamy without being greasy - I just wish it was easier to be able to get some more!

New Look Lace Up Black Boots
I bought these back in November in the sale and over the past few weeks I have been wearing them alot! They are so so comfy and make my feel a little bit glammer when I'm dressed in casual clothing!

Warburtons Crumpets
These with marmite = the greatest winter breakfast.
Like this post? Follow A Yellow Brick Blog on  Bloglovin so you never miss a thing!
Follow on Bloglovin
To see videos check out A Yellow Brick Vlog on YouTube
Share:

9 comments

  1. I love Pinterest as well and I know how addicting it can get and I have been enjoying Sia's album too.

    Jackie | fashionxfairytale | bloglovin' |

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pinterest can get addictive, especially on your phone I find! I've been loving Elastic Heart, should really check out the rest of Sia's album :)

    allthatshimmers.co.uk xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! I have to say I'm pretty obsessed with crumpets at the moment too! I just like them with way too much butter on!

    www.rachelcoco.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been loving fishtail plaits this month, so quick at doing them now! Warburtons crumpets are the best.

    Laura x
    www.laurahadley.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. fishtail braids, mascara and those boots are everything!

    www.bumascloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been meaning to buy the Bourjois Velvet lipstick for ages and I need a new every day colour and this seems like it might do the job - thanks for the recommendation!

    Rebeka from Rebeka Taylor xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have not yet got into Pintrest. I love the look of fishtail plates if only my hair was long enough to wear.

    GreyWalls 

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the rouge edition lipsticks and always wanted to do fishtail plaits they are so prettty xxx


    Blonde Of Carbs

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so so much for coming over and checking out my blog! Feel free to leave a comment or question - or for an instant answer tweet me @alohakirstie and I'll be sure to get back to you asap :)

© Aloha Kirstie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig